when does the send first restriction go away? (QUESTION ANSWERED THANKS)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I believe that after 22 Transaction a Moderator will review all of the transaction. They will make the call on send first restriction. Hope this helps. Best regards, David

According to the current terms/rules:

New user restriction: New members will be required to send first on all transactions, even if they are the seller, until they have successfully completed a total of 20 transactions.

In the past it was always with 20 different members - not sure if that is still a thing anymore. And they must keep a trader rating of 5.0.
Correct. Because two new members can make up 20 different trades with each other.....So the system would not catch this. Only the Moderator who does the review can catch that one. Best regards, David

Correct. Because two new members can make up 20 different trades with each other.....So the system would not catch this. Only the Moderator who does the review can catch that one. Best regards, David

I think it was after id already coded it before I realized this was how it worked and I just never got to fixing it.