Who has been getting back NPN's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Habsfan6

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Hi everyone want to start sending these out again but have not seen anything on people getting them back recently. Have you guys been getting stuff back or is it just a waste of stamps?

It has been a bit since I sent any out, but I have received multiple (all Topps brands) returns in the last 12-18 months.

I used to do it but never really got anything worthwhile so I stopped. Some people get lucky though.

Thats nice probably going to send some stuff out soon and everything I get back I'll put on this page. Something is something at least just for a stamp and some other items.

Back in the day, from 1998 to 2003, my friend and I would send out NPNs to any product we could get the address for. We both received a ton of cards - Autos, GU, #ed, SPs, etc. My friend even received a 2001 Bowman Autographs of Pujols! But in the last how many years, I've sent out quite a few and have received absolutely nothing - not a single return. I feel like I've blackballed by Topps! Suffice to say, I no longer send out any NPNs.

Scobes

Thanks for the info, I am going to send out a bunch before my vacay and then If I dont get anything within the year I will probably stop.

Sent out 6 in July got none back yet hoping something will show up or else I just wasted my stamps lol