Will trde for 19 Topps Base Singles.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi Bear,
I just clicked on the link in my signature and it went straight to the site. Upon clicking on one of the site pages it opened up some type of add site in another window. I closed that window, then clicked on one of the pages from my site and it opened up no problem. Tried this two times with same result - I guess some of that comes with the free site.

Please give it another try. Thanks, Al

Smithal cannot open ur list up as it puts me back to my home page.

Smithal
Just tried again and sent me to a window which says I must sign in and won't allow me access to ur lists
Bear

I have theses: 5, 13, 28, 38, 171,172, 185,214, 228,230,233, 238, 240, 251, 268, 273,294,300, 301, 309, 318, 330, 344, 350. I could use about three twin cards for the trade..Let me know and if it have a trade...must be posted on Feb 6. Best regards, David

David
That would be fine and I will get u a little 3 card lot and will throw in another little surprise and we do appreciate the trde.
Bear

Very strange, I just tried again and got straight in - no pop up window as I experienced the other day.

How about we try this, if you would like to PM me your email address, I can attach a couple of the lists (they are Word documents), and get them to you in that fashion.

Thanks, and sorry for the hassles with my site.
Al

Smithal
Just tried again and sent me to a window which says I must sign in and won't allow me access to ur lists
Bear

[email protected] is my email addey.
I just tried again after reading this post and it sent me to ur listing and when I tried to open ur browser it sent me to that had to have a password again to get to ur site.
Bear

Hi Bear,
Will this one work for our trade?
12 Topps Die Cut Legends In The Making D Pedoria #

Thanks, Al

Al
I am waiting on what HossierBuddy is sending for base so I will know what numbers I will get and what I don't need.
Bear