WINNER: bonzomoretti....Contest #6 Two Simple Steps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chavezforprez

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have a bubble mailer of random cards that I'd like to giveaway to one of my fellow Benchies, but I have 2 simple steps that must be met to be eligible for the contest. If no winner by Sunday night, then closest pick will be winner. In case of a tie, I will flip a coin.

1. Pick a number 1 to 50

2. What was/or is your favorite cartoon. Mine is a tie between Thunder Cats and G.I. Joe

The cards will be a mix of commons, stars, rookies, a few inserts and a Game Used or Autograph card.

Thanks,
Billy

Previous winners are not eligible to play.
WHO675
brj38464
t.rooster
sportnut08
gwynn_fan

Last edited:
#7 and Hagar the Horrible

Opps! I was thinking comic strip.

So I'll go with The Road Runner. BEEP BEEP

Last edited:
I'll go with #26.

This is an easy choice for me. #1 was The Herculoids and my second favorite was the very controversial Jonny Quest both from the 1960s. Both cartoons used the same voice actor (Mike Road) for their lead adult male characters. Mike Road had this great, commanding voice for the high testosterone characters that were commonplace back in the 1960s and 1970s. It was unadvisable for anyone to mess with Zandor or Race Bannon with Mike Road's voice coming out of their mouths! LOL

Thanks for another fun contest!

Thanks for the contest - #44.

This might be a tougher question than first celebrity crush......love cartoons! Scooby Doo....Josie & The Pussycats....Bugs Bunny (can I include Space Jam)....American Dad...The Simpsons.....The Jetsons...Spider-Man

But the Top 3:
3 - The Loud House
2 - Phineas And Ferb
1 - Family Guy

Billy -
Great contest.

31 is my number and although I loved lots of the cartoons mentioned, Underdog was my favorite. "There's no need to fear..."

Thanks for the trip down memory lane!

Numbers Picked: 6, 7, 9, 19, 21, 26, 31, 43, 44, 45

No winner yet, so keep the guesses and cartoons coming

Thanks,
Billy

Does anyone remember the cartoons M.A.S.K and COPS?

Status
Not open for further replies.