WTTF 2014 Topps Nick Castellanos...ALL variations.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joebing

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
The title says it all. Looking for all Nick Castellanos 2014 variations. Figured the best way to start a new player collection is from the beginning, and until 2014 was released, I was current. So I am looking for the base plus every parallel variation out there. No base to trade because I am not collecting base this year, sorry. Tradelist in sig.

LIST OF 2014 NICK CASTELLANOS
Base
Sparkle SP (as base, but sparkle under right arm)
Blue (Walmart)
Red (Target)
Green (Retail Rack Packs)
Yellow (Retail Hanger Boxes)
Red Hot Foil - 1:6 packs
Gold #/2014 (1:9 H/1:2 J)
Camo #/99
Black #/63 (Hobby/Jumbo)
Pink #/50
Clear Stock #/10 (Hobby only)
Platinum 1/1
Printing Plates 1/1 (Hobby/Jumbo)

PLMK if there is a Toys R Us Purple this year. Obviously the amount of parallels this year is insane, and is why I am not pursuing 2014 Base this year...waiting for Heritage to blow my money.

joebing, can you use any of these Tigers;
2013 Bowman Red Ice Doug Fister 11/25
2013 Bowman Platinum Blue Refractor #BPCP15 Castellanos /199
2013 Bowman Platinum #CES-NC Castellanos
2010 Bowman Chrome USA #USA18- BC2 Nick Castellanos
email me at [email protected]

Would you be interested in a 2012 LEAF VALIANT VANC1 NICK CASTELLANOS YELLOW-AUTOGRAPH GEM MINT 10 BV $25?

here is the cert i would really like to find some grade-able Ichiro Suzuki i know its a shot in the dark but any ichiro auto but like i say thats the shot in the dark, or any of the needs i have on the living legend pete rose auto collection in my signature.

Cert Verification

According to the PSA Certification Database, the requested certification number is defined as the following:

ITEM INFORMATION
Cert Verification #: 22868078
Year: 2012
Brand: LEAF VALIANT
Card Number: VANC1
Player: NICK CASTELLANOS
Variety: YELLOW-AUTOGRAPH
Grade: GEM MINT 10
Population: 1
Population w/Qual: 0
Sport: BASEBALL CARDS
Population Higher: 0

http://i315.photobucket.com/albums/ll471/oldmarine0311/DSCF1590.jpg

here is the cert i would really like to find some grade-able Ichiro Suzuki i know its a shot in the dark but any ichiro auto but like i say thats the shot in the dark, or any of the needs i have on the living legend pete rose auto collection in my signature.

Cert Verification

According to the PSA Certification Database, the requested certification number is defined as the following:

ITEM INFORMATION

http://i315.photobucket.com/albums/ll471/oldmarine0311/DSCF1590.jpg
I have gradable Ichiros, that I am positive of, but no autos, and they are mostly base or more common inserts. I can really dig through though. VERY interested. Never have owned anything graded.

BTW, the PSA/DNA database does not register the number. Might want to contact them...

Last edited:
sure it does here it is again off the site

Cert Verification

ITEM INFORMATION
Data entry errors occasionally may occur causing the information on the card holder to differ from the PSA database. If the information listed above appears to be incorrect, please contact customer service at 800-325-1121 or email us at [email protected].
Enter a Cert Number and click the Verify Certification button.

http://www.psacard.com/Cert/22868078

can you get me a list of the cards and maybe if they are serial numbered the better?