WTTF/Buy Texas Rangers Auto's and RC's for daughter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Have a 2017 Topps Series I Nomar Mazara auto available (1987A-NM). Not sure on value, but happy to trade/sell. Thanks.

Dennis, I have a 2014 bowman prospects mazara purple border. Send an sase and it's yours. PM if she needs it and I'll post

Can you use any of these cards?? Not rookies but interesting. Butch

2013 Topps Update #US79B Yu Darvish SP/Wearing glasses $10.00
2009 Bowman WBC Prospects Blue #BW1 Yu Darvish 500 $20.00
2009 Bowman Chrome WBC Prospects Refractors #BCW1 Yu Darvish 599 $15.00

Can you use any of these cards?? Not rookies but interesting. Butch

2013 Topps Update #US79B Yu Darvish SP/Wearing glasses $10.00
2009 Bowman WBC Prospects Blue #BW1 Yu Darvish 500 $20.00
2009 Bowman Chrome WBC Prospects Refractors #BCW1 Yu Darvish 599 $15.00

She can use them, not sure what Pirates we have though. Pretty sure we have some Topps camo cards of Pirates though, if interested i can get a list of them.

Thanks,
Dennis

Dennis, due to the nature of the BV's on the cards I'm trading, I would like to propose the following. I would like to trade for $60.00 BV in low end Topps Gold #'d cards as a priority or as a last resort any #'d baseball cards your choice. Plmk your thoughts on that. Butch
She can use them, not sure what Pirates we have though. Pretty sure we have some Topps camo cards of Pirates though, if interested i can get a list of them.

Thanks,
Dennis

Dennis, due to the nature of the BV's on the cards I'm trading, I would like to propose the following. I would like to trade for $60.00 BV in low end Topps Gold #'d cards as a priority or as a last resort any #'d baseball cards your choice. Plmk your thoughts on that. Butch

Butch

Topps Gold cards in general or Pirates Topps Gold cards?

Thanks,
Dennis

Hey Dennis! I have a few Texas Rangers players from your daughter's wantlist for trade...One twin refractor from any product or year will do for the trade.....I have a 2013 five star card of Adrian Beltre for the trade. Let me know or u can post it for us. Best regards, David

Hey Dennis! I have a few Texas Rangers players from your daughter's wantlist for trade...One twin refractor from any product or year will do for the trade.....I have a 2013 five star card of Adrian Beltre for the trade. Let me know or u can post it for us. Best regards, David

David

Post it up for us and i will get you a Twins refractor for trade.

Thanks,
Dennis

Just cards. Butch

Can you use any of these cards?? Butch

2013 Topps Cut To The Chase #CTC11 Yu Darvish $2.00
2015 Bowman Chrome Farm's Finest Minis #FFMNM Nomar Mazara $2.00
2015 Stadium Club Gold #126 Rougned Odor $3.00
2016 Donruss Optic #52 Nomar Mazara RR RC $2.00
2017 Donruss Optic Holo #28 Rougned Odor DK n/a

Need a list of names or just card #'s?

Last edited: