WTTF/Buy Texas Rangers Auto's and RC's for daughter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Just cards. Butch

Can you use any of these cards?? Butch

2013 Topps Cut To The Chase #CTC11 Yu Darvish $2.00
2015 Bowman Chrome Farm's Finest Minis #FFMNM Nomar Mazara $2.00
2015 Stadium Club Gold #126 Rougned Odor $3.00
2016 Donruss Optic #52 Nomar Mazara RR RC $2.00
2017 Donruss Optic Holo #28 Rougned Odor DK n/a

She can use them all. I have you 25 or more Topps Gold cards from each 2010 and 2013. Will send all if you want or i can type out the card #'s for you if your needing certain ones for sets. I didn't get to it last night as we got in late.

Thanks,
Dennis

Any interest in this older card?
2005 Zenith Francisco Cordero Z-jerserygraph Prime GU patch and auto #ZB-93* #'d 13/25* ( red and black patch an white jersey)

Any interest in this older card?
2005 Zenith Francisco Cordero Z-jerserygraph Prime GU patch and auto #ZB-93* #'d 13/25* ( red and black patch an white jersey)

She might be but not sure i would have any Twins or Ripken Jr. cards of equal value.

Thanks,
Dennis

Dennis, Post up something. Can mail Sat. Thanks Butch
She can use them all. I have you 25 or more Topps Gold cards from each 2010 and 2013. Will send all if you want or i can type out the card #'s for you if your needing certain ones for sets. I didn't get to it last night as we got in late.

Thanks,
Dennis

Can you tell me how many cards are for each year and if there are update cards?? 2010 and 2013. Butch

Butch

Will 50 or so gold cards work for the cards you listed. I don't know the bv of the gold cards and i don't want to short you bv wise.

Thanks,
Dennis

2016 topps holiday snowflake

ian desmond hmw84
prince fielder hmw91
elvis andrus hmw92

should have a few more

Can you tell me how many cards are for each year and if there are update cards?? 2010 and 2013. Butch

I believe it is 27 from 2010 and 31 from 2013, no update gold cards, all regular Topps gold cards.

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

Dennis- I do have the Gallo plate it is from 2016 Gypsy Queen it is the yellow plate non auto. I would think bv would be $20-25 do you have any 2017 Orioles inserts or parallels to trade?
Thanks,
Trish