Wttf for cody bellinger rookies.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bobby813 sorry on the late response. I for some reason I cant find my mattingly inserts stash. I do have lots of base. if you can use any of those lmk thanks.

558561. I have not opened any 2017 update baseball yet. so I don't have anything to trade. if your looking for certain players then lmk thanks.

558561 Here are the moncada;s I have for now.

2017 BOWMAN ROOKIE OF THE YEAR FAVORITE # 1 ROOKIE
2017 TOPPS # 210 ROOKIE
2017 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN # 250 ROOKIE
2017 BOWMAN # 25 ROOKIE
2016 BOWMAN PLATINUM TOP PROSPECT
2016 BOWMAN PROSPECT # 148
2016 BOWMAN CHROME PROSPECT # 148
2015 PANINI CONTENDERS PASSPORT # 1

sportnut08 a lot of the players your looking for I have already have put away. and just have what I listed as iam in the middle of purging a ton of stars and inserts and base cards from my collection. so as iam sorting over the next few weeks or so if I come across something you may want ill let you know. thanks.

Sounds good. Also just pulled an extra Topps Chrome Update Bellinger RC.

Thanks
Kirby

Bonzomoretti. sorry on the late response. but I have not brought any new product in the past few months. so I don't think I would have any of your needs right now . so thanks on the offer. ill keep you in mind when I do. thanks.

I have an extra 2017 Topps Update #US50. I can use your 2012 TOPPS ALLEN & GINTER # 345 SP. Not sure how close we are book value wise but let me know if can work something out.

Thanks again,

Bryon

I have 2 Topps Fire RCs. Looking for recent Cubs numbered/colored refractors or any other Cubs that might catch my eye...

tennisjunky. I would be willing to trade this for one of the belly fire rookie's lmk thanks.

Larry

2017 PANINI DUNRUSS THE ELITE SERIES GREEN MOSAIC # 12 ANTHONY RIZZO 07 / 25

tennisjunky. I would be willing to trade this for one of the belly fire rookie's lmk thanks.

Larry

2017 PANINI DUNRUSS THE ELITE SERIES GREEN MOSAIC # 12 ANTHONY RIZZO 07 / 25

Works for me Larry. Trade posted. Thanks!

PWE ok?

Last edited: