BSL Update: 2020#22: Free Agency Open

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File is uploading now. Website should go up tonight.

I forgot to process trades, but will do it next sim. However, I am going to assign the open teams to people who expressed interest in a 2nd team. There will be multiple rules involved in this process, so I will work on that outline over the next day or two. Keep in mind, no one will PICK their team, it will all be randomly assigned. These people will be placeholder owners, not long term fixes. A lot of these teams need a lot of attention.

I am not assigning an export deadline quite yet, I need to do some work on my end regarding the 2nd teams before I set a deadline.

The four OPEN teams are White Sox, Padres, Mariners, and Giants
The Cubs, Twins, and Brewers had all decisions made by me for the offseason, but as of now are all in their normal standing.

Also, in the middle of making all those teams changes, I forgot to submit arb figures, so I had to go in an manually FA a bunch of my guys after the fact, so if you see them on FA list, but not in transactions (ie. Badger) that is why they are not showing up in transactions. I'm hoping to never have to do 8 teams offseason moves again.

Feel free to post trades and make free agent offers at this point.

Cory

Last edited:
As the 2nd owners have been assigned in another thread, the export deadline is being set for Tuesday at noon central. If you were assigned a second team, make sure to export for BOTH.

Cory

Reds exported and White Sox have also exported.

Looks like our 2nd owner deal might be short-lived, Kendall, but I'm glad to see we have a couple of new owners coming on board!

Eric

Baltimore has stepped down due to computer and personal issues.

Mike (Mets) has been assigned to the O's.

Due to an owner request earlier in the offseason, I reviewed the cash-carryover limit and have decided to raise it from 75M to 100M effective now. Granted, no one has that much until it is earned, but you can plan for that in the coming year's income.

Due to an owner request earlier in the offseason, I reviewed the cash-carryover limit and have decided to raise it from 75M to 100M effective now. Granted, no one has that much until it is earned, but you can plan for that in the coming year's income.

:)