Drew's blog (hounding reports)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Good stuff as always!! :) How do you find out where the guys stay?! My son would love to go to meet other guys.

Your 'son' who is still small enough to fit in stroller in the pic you had on twitter a while back is now requesting to meet many different hockey players. Wow, I was still eating paste at that age, I wasn't nearly advanced or bold enough to ask my Mom to introduce me to as many different professional athletes as she could. You probably meant Andrew who acts like a child and not your son. Right??

Your 'son' who is still small enough to fit in stroller in the pic you had on twitter a while back is now requesting to meet many different hockey players. Wow, I was still eating paste at that age, I wasn't nearly advanced or bold enough to ask my Mom to introduce me to as many different professional athletes as she could. You probably meant Andrew who acts like a child and not your son. Right??

tumblr_mezqiqT0Mj1qlg5tr.gif