1998 Topps TEK Wanted common diffractors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I just bought a 200+ lot of 98 tek. Im keeping the lone Caminiti card I needed, gwynn and brown. Ill let you know if I got anything you needed when it gets here.

1998 TEK lot

I just bought a 200+ lot of 98 tek. Im keeping the lone Caminiti card I needed, gwynn and brown. I'll let you know if I got anything you needed when it gets here.

Are you talking about the 211 card lot on ebay that sold last night. If so, you bought that at a great price. I made a couple early bids but there wasnt anything on my want list in it .

However, If this is what you bought I would be interested in 39p27, 52p15, 58p58 and 72p30. plus 54p66 (for a guy doing a Molitor set I trade with)

I just finished a very time consuming quality/condition check of all 90 sets of my entire 98 TEK Master set and can use those 4 cards ONLY if they are in mint condition with no spots, lines, scratches, curly blotches, or black dots on the backs especially around the oval on back that has the card # pattern #.

Some of the 98 TEK card patterns for me like Patterns 83,80,78,75,44,43,38,36,21,16 were very susceptible to tiny dots or scratching on the backs. Nothing major by any means

I have all 5 of these above but would like a better quality copy for my 98 TEK Master set and the ones I have of those 4 are pretty dinged up. The other one is for a Molitor collector

Last edited:
Yes, thats the lot I bought Call me crazy but I mainly bought it for one caminiti card I needed. Im going to trade sell every thing else out of it minus gwynn and brown. Ill check those cards for you when they get here. I did notice it had a same number same pattern for tony clark. The scratches dont bother me much. They are 13 years old.

Yes, thats the lot I bought Call me crazy but I mainly bought it for one caminiti card I needed. Im going to trade sell every thing else out of it minus gwynn and brown. Ill check those cards for you when they get here. I did notice it had a same number same pattern for tony clark. The scratches dont bother me much. They are 13 years old.

39p27, 52p15, 58p58 and 72p30. plus 54p66 (for a guy doing a Molitor set I trade with

I checked and do not need the Konerko 63 Pat #1 ( I have 3 of them)

Payment is packaged and will ship out tomorrow.

I received the 98 Tek lot today and sent you a pm about the cards you were interested in.