1998 Topps TEK Wanted common diffractors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sold 13 Javy Lopez 98 TEk on 2/8/12

Anyone need any 98 TEk for their 90 card or 8100 card Master sets

Maddux 1998 Teks

Congrats to Togaman for having a complete set af all! And here I am just wanting to finish a Maddux set of 90! If any of you have the 1998 Tek Maddux #50 patterns #1 or #24, let me know. I will make a trade/purchase worth your time. I can swap other 98 Maddux Teks for the patterns I need.

Thanks

Congrats to Togaman for having a complete set af all! And here I am just wanting to finish a Maddux set of 90! If any of you have the 1998 Tek Maddux #50 patterns #1 or #24, let me know. I will make a trade/purchase worth your time. I can swap other 98 Maddux Teks for the patterns I need.

Thanks
I too am looking for 2 Maddux 1998 Topps TEK card # 50 pattern# 1 cards. Apparently there are TEK collectors out there also doing pattern # 1 sets even though the Pattern # 1s are valued the same as any other card in the set

Maddux teks

The irony in my Tek Maddux collection is that I need the regular pattern #1, yet I have the diffractor pattern #1!
It's tough finding someone with the Maddux Teks, especially with quite a few. LMK if you run across some extras.

Thanks

98 TEKs

The irony in my Tek Maddux collection is that I need the regular pattern #1, yet I have the diffractor pattern #1!
It's tough finding someone with the Maddux Teks, especially with quite a few. LMK if you run across some extras.

Thanks

Wish I could help you. I haven really focused much on the difractors and have been able to finish one complete 90 card mixed set and have around 270-280 diffractors. No intention to purse those 8100 but would like to finish a second 90 card diffractor set with 17 cards to go. Regarding the 98 TEKs I would like the Maddux # 1 diffractor as for some odd reason I have 15 Pattern # 1 98 TEk diffractors so I try to pick those up as a goal as the others are too hard to find so I dont bother anymore. I only have Maddux diffractors # 4 and # 7 if you want to swap one for one. Or would be willing to trade for yours once you finish your Maddux set.

Any interest in a clemens diffractor?

Kevin based on a common $6 Andruw Jones that you sold to some avid Jones collector for $ 22.50 I would suggest you list it on ebay and see if Clemens has any closet collector fans out there. He and Barry Bonds have voided their accomplishments not just by taking steroids (I dont care if they did) but by repeatedly lieing to preserve some image they think people should have of them.

It is listed on Ebay but rather trade it for Padres I want. LMK

That makes sense . Not many Clemens fans out there these days. While I dont have that particular pattern it would take way too much digging to find enough Padres as other than Gwynn they really havent had any major star $$ players that I can recall. Im sure there are I just cant remember

Good luck with it.

I have two watchers on it now. I had 4 for the Jones but only took about a day for someone to offer a good amount for it.

I collect a long list of Padres. You'd be surprised. I like the guys from the 98 team. Gwynn, Hoffman, Caminiti, Finley, Joyner, Vaughn

I have two watchers on it now. I had 4 for the Jones but only took about a day for someone to offer a good amount for it.

I collect a long list of Padres. You'd be surprised. I like the guys from the 98 team. Gwynn, Hoffman, Caminiti, Finley, Joyner, Vaughn

Good players for sure but unappreciated by Beckett