1998 Topps TEK Wanted common diffractors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Do you have any of the Thome cards left? I see you have sold some.

dan

Yes I sold of a few a few weeks ago to another Thome collector

I have these available for $ 3 each plus $2-3.00 shipping in bubble mailer depending on number of cards purchased

Jim Thome....Card # 89 Pat # 67,85 Plus 6,12,21,38,51,78,86

Last edited:
Carl, Congrats on your 1998 Topps Tek collection. That is really impressive. I've got almost 2000 Thome cards but only 1 1998 Thome Tek card. Seems like the 98 print run was a lot less than the 99 and 00 print run. I'm sure I can't afford it but how much would 2 1998 Thome Tek cards cost shipped? Thanks.

Gary

Carl, Congrats on your 1998 Topps Tek collection. That is really impressive. I've got almost 2000 Thome cards but only 1 1998 Thome Tek card. Seems like the 98 print run was a lot less than the 99 and 00 print run. I'm sure I can't afford it but how much would 2 1998 Thome Tek cards cost shipped? Thanks.

Gary

I sell the Thomes for $ 3 each plus $ 2 total shipped in bubble mailer or $ 8.00 for two of them

Hey Carl, have you picked up any more Barry Larkin dupes for sale? Also, if you (or anyone else) has any Barry Larkin diffractors to sell, I will pay 200% high book value to puchase them.

Kyle

Hey Carl, have you picked up any more Barry Larkin dupes for sale? Also, if you (or anyone else) has any Barry Larkin diffractors to sell, I will pay 200% high book value to puchase them.

Kyle

Nope no new Larkins. I hope all is well with you