2012 Topps info sheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I've seen it with adults and kids. Some people are only into it for the gambling aspect, period. The base and even inserts if no big hit was pulled are left behind for someone who appreciates them and the gambler walks away with his/her prize only.

Just out of curiousity for those who bust by the case(s), do you get a master set if you bust only one case or does it require 2? Thinking about doing one and just waiting for the prices to come out to see if it's worth it or not. Thanks!

Just out of curiousity for those who bust by the case(s), do you get a master set if you bust only one case or does it require 2? Thinking about doing one and just waiting for the prices to come out to see if it's worth it or not. Thanks!

my last case purchase was the 2011 heritage and of all the cards i never got a complete set out of a case.

Topps is just getting card heavy and cases are card light if you get my drift. their products are just starting to suck imo.

dave