Anybody here have an outstanding deal with Gordo47?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PRosefan1

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
If anybody has an outstanding deal with Gordo47 please let me know. Especially if you were duped by this former member. Thanks, Dave

I never got to the point of making a deal, but I did try to find a few matches with him when I first joined. He sounded on the up and up, though he offered mainly lowgrade and filler quality, which didn't interest me. Can I ask for the details of his actions, or is that private info?

I never got to the point of making a deal, but I did try to find a few matches with him when I first joined. He sounded on the up and up, though he offered mainly lowgrade and filler quality, which didn't interest me. Can I ask for the details of his actions, or is that private info?

private info.

Wow! I had no idea he was no longer a member. He seemed to reply on just about every vintage topic over a long period of time.. I considered trading with him but the postage costs to Canada caused me not to. It looks like I dodged a bullet there.