Anyone need Ray King?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thehalk

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Connected with Ray King today. Does anyone need him for a set or team collection? He seemed interested in a signing.

Chicago Cubs (1999)
Milwaukee Brewers (2000–2002)
Atlanta Braves (2003)
St. Louis Cardinals (2004–2005)
Colorado Rockies (2006)
Washington Nationals (2007)
Milwaukee Brewers (2007)
Washington Nationals (2008)

Other Signings

Marvin Freeman--> CLICK HERE

Scott Scudder--> Click here

Last edited:
Looks like you are on the way to a side career in lining up journeymen autograph signers. If you happen upon any of the obscure former Dodger players, then I might have to get on board. Ricky Wright is somewhere in texas I believe…see if you can land that guy (unless it's Mike Marshall pricing)!!! I would love to have that 83F Dodger card signed.

I think Darrell is still working on getting him for the '86 Topps Traded list, as I recall. Ricky apparently doesn't like to sign.

Yes, I have multiple good friends who are in Paris working on Ricky, Scudder lives out that way too, gonna see if he can help

kirbyfan- sent you a PM about ray king a few days back just in case you see this first

I did see it, but wasn't able to find anything for him and get it to you in time...maybe if there are extras I can get one. Thanks

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online