Avsbruins65 (Mark)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

avsbruins65

Bench Warmer
Hello to all fellow collectors, my name is Mark and I am originally from Rhode Island. After serving in the US Army for 22 years I am now a Department of the Army civilian working on Fort Carson Colorado, living in Colorado Springs. Growing up I followed the Red Sox, Patriots, Bruins, Nordiques and Celtics. Been a fan of these teams since my early years and since there move to Denver in 1995 I am a Avalanche fan. Still follow the Pats, Red Sox, Bruins and Celtics. I am a member of many collecting boards and frequent them when time permits. I have been trading and buying cards since 1974 and have over 60,000 cards available for trade or sale. One of these days I will completely catalog them. I have been on eBay for many years and have a feedback rating of 2158/100%. When I trade I always package the cards in a penny sleeve, top loader and team bag, (size permitting). I also ship in a bubble envelope. I consider myself a honorable trader and someone who can be counted on to complete any trade.

My player collecting interest

Hockey:

•Jason Pominville
•Ray Bourque
•Jeff Odgers
•Ian Laperriere
•Joe Sakic
•Patrick Roy
•Cam Neely
•Bobby Orr

Baseball:

•Fred Lynn
•Jim Rice
•Carlton Fisk

Teams:

My team focus are cards for the Avalanche, Bruins and Red Sox. Mostly base and inserts, but will aquire GU and autographs.

Sets:

•My main set focus is the Upper Deck the Cup cards when I can find them.
•2006-07 Be A Player Hockey Signature Portraits 8x10 autograph set. Consisting of Single, dual, triple and quad. I have 92/94 for the single set. Need Kari Lehtonen and Sidney Crosby.

•Hockey:
•1965-66 Topps
•1964-65 Topps
•1965-66 Coca Cola
Projects

•Ultimate Hockey Card Catalog: 2564/14895 and counting.
◦Would like to have one card for every hockey card set, insert, parallel, minor and European set made.

•Autograph Cards

•Figures:

•Mini helmets or masks:

•Pocket Schedules:

•Publications:

•Pucks:

•Toys on wheels:

•Boxes, cans and Bottle:

•Hockey player project:
◦ One card for every player who has at least one card.

•Also collect (GRADED) cards when i can find them for good deals to use in the Ultimate Hockey Card catalog.

In closing, thanks for looking at my intro and look forward to trade, chatting and collecting.

I am presently still working on my sites and uploading pictures.

Mark

Email: [email protected]

Welcome from a Twins collector!

Tim

Nice to have you at the Bench!

I collect the Minnesota Twins and also the Topps baseball 2001-2012 Gold/Black/Copper/Red serial #d parallels. I am very organized and pretty much know what I have to trade and need so am very easy to work with. If you happen to have any of my wants above, I have 7 pages of trade cards listed in my sig below. I have many Red Sox cards and only have baseball; no other sports. If anything catches your eye on my pages or if you come up with some of my wants, any time, please let me know. I love trading and am a HoFer with a 5.0 trader rating and over 350 trader points on the Bench and am also a HoFer on Sportscardfun.com! So, you will know from my trading history on both sites, I am honest, reliable and trade a lot!

Take care and I hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited: