Blue Wahoo autographs & Visiting Southern Leaguers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beachbum

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
This is considered a haul for me, no matter how it stacks up to some of the experts on here (like CW13)......;)

Ben Lively
Jacob Cruz (Bay Bears hitting coach)
Robert Stephenson red and blue
8-15A_zps04709901.jpg

Daniel Corcino red and blue
Kyle Waldrop red and blue
8-15C_zps151c2eb3.jpg

A few more Delinos (finishing up 50/50 with Walt)
8-15B_zps7f291fb5.jpg

And finally but not least is a pic I took with my phone (not bad really). Short story here...I was sitting at this park bench that they have right outside the exit waiting for a few guys and Juan Silverio, Daniel Corcino, and Juan Duran just came right up and sat down next to me. I didn't have anything for them to sign that day so I asked them if I could take a pic of them and they agreed. I printed it and brought it back for them to sign. They got a kick out of it since I don't think I was able to show it to them the first time.

Silverio-Corcino-Duran_zps04b2ac12.jpg

Last edited:
That is just awesome Brian, especially the multisigned photo you took, great work and sounds like a fun time at the ballpark!

awesome job!!! that's the way to rack, where the players enter and exit. keep up the good work

Congrats, cant believe how easy deshields seems to be for everyone now, I could never get him when he coached in MWL

I have found that he is tougher this year than last, he is coming out of locker room later and later these days (and he is getting tired of me) :)

Nice haul! I'll be back in Pensacola next week for the homestand vs the Biscuits.
That picture of the Juans and Corcino cracks me up. They asked me to drive them to their apartment the night before I left Pensacola. I could not do it because me car was filled up with all my stuff so the 3 of them walked home through downtown pensacola.

Nice haul! I'll be back in Pensacola next week for the homestand vs the Biscuits.
That picture of the Juans and Corcino cracks me up. They asked me to drive them to their apartment the night before I left Pensacola. I could not do it because me car was filled up with all my stuff so the 3 of them walked home through downtown pensacola.

I'm sure you already figured this out but the whole reason they were sitting on the park bench was that they were waiting for a ride. They've never asked me to do any driving for them though, you must know them better. :)