Blue Wahoo autographs & Visiting Southern Leaguers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Great stuff Brian, whoever you have missed, you sure made up for with Barry Larkin a few weeks ago!!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

It's not like I missed Jeter, just some big leaguers on rehab like Marlon Byrd, Jeff Mathis, and Jose Fernandez. I like graphing the up-and-comers but getting sigs on MLB cards is nice.

Understandbly, it will be fun to see who ends up making some noise in the big leagues, and it is fun to get former players on their cards, I think most of those guys enjoy being remembered!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

I'm getting to point where I have got most autographs I can get from home team until some single A guys come up or AAA guys come down. Here are a couple Ryan Wrights I got just because someone gave these cards to me while I was talking to friends outside locker room.

Wright_Blaze14x2_zps6juhe44f.jpg

Visiting Montgomery Biscuits...

Biscuits%20in%20July_zpss6wo3xez.jpg

Dewey Robinson, Roving Pitching coach for the Rays...

Dewey%20Robinson_zps8srar869.jpg

Great stuff Brian, hope there is a new crop of great players that starts soon, and hope you are still enjoying your job this HOT summer!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

Great stuff Brian, hope there is a new crop of great players that starts soon, and hope you are still enjoying your job this HOT summer!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

It hasn't been too bad of a summer, when you live down here you know its going to be hot and you adjust. Was surprised that there was no real player movement after the all-star break this year.