Box breaks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dashcol

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I am pretty sure I have asked this before, but don’t think I ever got an answer.

Is there anyway to get the right to break boxes on theBench? I sometimes like to open stuff just to open it and would love a chance for others to be able to have fun with it too.

I am pretty sure I have asked this before, but don’t think I ever got an answer.

Is there anyway to get the right to break boxes on theBench? I sometimes like to open stuff just to open it and would love a chance for others to be able to have fun with it too.
You would have to email Shaggy the site owner to get access to the Box Break forum.

Is there enough interest to have more breakers? I saw a Topps Chrome break that has been open since July

It’s not a big deal if I can’t, just thought it would be fun.

I would try and do it a bit different and run different types of things. I have a few different ideas of different things to do.

On certain products I am also willing to take a loss on them and don’t really need to break even on them, I have a lot of ideas to go along with it.

Again, no big deal if I can’t.

Well, It appears to me that Grappler has quit posting his breaks on this site. I dont have a problem with it. I feel like the members will ultimately decide who does breaks here. There are a hundred reasons for and against joining a persons breaks.

A breaker needs shaggies approval to start posting in the breaks section. Nobody else can approve it. He may ask staff members thoughts on it. I can tell you, Im all for it. Because like I said, the members will either join or they wont.

Good luck to you if you decide to email Shaggy about this. He is a pretty level headed guy from what I have seen.

Well, It appears to me that Grappler has quit posting his breaks on this site. I dont have a problem with it. I feel like the members will ultimately decide who does breaks here. There are a hundred reasons for and against joining a persons breaks.

A breaker needs shaggies approval to start posting in the breaks section. Nobody else can approve it. He may ask staff members thoughts on it. I can tell you, Im all for it. Because like I said, the members will either join or they wont.

Good luck to you if you decide to email Shaggy about this. He is a pretty level headed guy from what I have seen.
What is his email?