BSL Update: 2014/15 Offseason begins ALL OWNERS please checkin/export

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League files are on their way up and will be ready for all within 20 minutes max of this post

All trades were processed except for TOR/CLE deal as it had not been confirmed.

Export deadline is Wednesday at noon central time. I would like an export from ALL teams, I will be PM'ing some of you.

Wednesdays sim wil take us thru Arbitration hearings as well as Free Agnets filing, so if you are making any last minute Contract extension offers to players who may be leaving your team make sure to do so before exporting as well as making sure all of your arbitration offers/non tenders are in place as this will be your last opportunity to do so before these players leave your team.

Braves exported, picked up 2 gold glove awards this year(3B and SS). Kind of surprised but happy for my guys.

I ahve checked export dates of all who have posted and PMed so far and have no issues except for Milwaukee who I have PMed.

Tigers have exported.

So not only did Nash at SS win his second Gold Glove in a row but Tigers 3B Josh Bell wins the AL MVP on the same day he signs a 4 year extension:)

Have to be happy about anything here when having to battle the Royals every year---and now the White Sox!