COMC! Let see if their shipping has improved or still the same old 50 Plus days!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

In my purchase history is says Estimated delivery Thu, Jun 10-Tue, Jun 15. I suppose that's about right if their going to process the order on June 1. It will be a lot of work for them. I bought cards from many different years, so I would think they're not stored together.
I just notice on a COMC listing on ebay that 20 days is the precoessing time, which doesn't count time in the mail. It is under the shipping tab.

I just notice on a COMC listing on ebay that 20 days is the precoessing time, which doesn't count time in the mail. It is under the shipping tab.
I don't understand how they're still selling cards on eBay if that's the case. Do they have cards nobody else has? Are their prices significantly lower than everyone else's? Why would anyone knowingly wait 20 days for cards they could get next week?

I don't understand how they're still selling cards on eBay if that's the case. Do they have cards nobody else has? Are their prices significantly lower than everyone else's? Why would anyone knowingly wait 20 days for cards they could get next week?
One reason to use COMC is that you can find a lot of cards from the same seller avoiding multiple shipping charges. COMC does charge 50 cents for each additional auction if it's only one card. That's pretty high if you bought 10 cards the shipping would be about $9.00.

I just bought a Bears card a few weeks ago, and paid for the standard shipping. Initially, it was set to arrive 3 weeks after I ordered, and I got an email update that it was shipping soon, then another update that it had shipped. The whole thing took maybe 10 days beginning to end, so a good experience this time around. Hopefully they are able to get things going out faster as the world starts to open up again!!

Blessings,

Kevin

I just bought a Bears card a few weeks ago, and paid for the standard shipping. Initially, it was set to arrive 3 weeks after I ordered, and I got an email update that it was shipping soon, then another update that it had shipped. The whole thing took maybe 10 days beginning to end, so a good experience this time around.
Was this on eBay or on their site?

Before the COVID 19 ....they were the best! U could buy from 15 different sellers and you would avoid the multiple shipping charges. But nowdays the wait is to long for regular shipping....and the only way to get it faster is the larger shipping fee because the COVID. We're in the orange stage and everyone is hoping to reach the Yellow stage were almost all of the stores can open. Best regards, David

Was this on eBay or on their site?
Ditto on the question....Best regards, David

This was on COMC.com, I dont have an ebay account. I have bought from them maybe a half dozen times in the past, but this was my first purchase since the pandemic started.
Well, there's some pretty good news! You're definitely the first person I've heard of to get their cards in under a month, except for eBay purchases. Maybe I'll make a purchase soon and see how it goes, too. Thanks for the info!

Well, there's some pretty good news! You're definitely the first person I've heard of to get their cards in under a month, except for eBay purchases. Maybe I'll make a purchase soon and see how it goes, too. Thanks for the info!
@Mike121

Good news! I am hopeful they will get back closer to normal now....I had read of the shipping and handling delays, etc. The excitement of getting new cards sort of wanes when you have to wait the "old fashioned" 6-8 weeks for delivery!

Blessings,

Kevin

That is good news...but they losted a lot of customers....I use to order once a month before....this year one twice and those were tests with few cards and not a lot of $....Will check them out tonight! Thanks for the information. Best regards, David

They caught up on my late shipments - all Economy Rushed which means I paid extra to get the cards in a decent timeframe.

Hopefully the trend continues. They have a new machine that sorts the cards after they get picked that is supposed to make a big difference.

I still haven't received my package from them that I ordered November 30th. The rep that I was in contact was *sure* that it would go out soon. I'll believe it when I see it.

I love COMC, but this backlog is crazy. At least they refunded my shipping cost.

Scobes

I still haven't received my package from them that I ordered November 30th. The rep that I was in contact was *sure* that it would go out soon. I'll believe it when I see it.

I love COMC, but this backlog is crazy. At least they refunded my shipping cost.

Scobes
Holy smokes! I could've built up enough vacation time at work, and used it to take a little vacation there to pick up my own cards in that time!

Anyone that's currently shipping without "rushed" is looking at August or later more than likely at this point.

I agree completely! I could almost understand if it took them even a few weeks to get orders ready, but if they're so bombarded with order requests that they can't keep up with shipping, and it takes them months to ship, it's time to hire some more folks in the warehouse.

Also, let's not ignore the fact that they have no problem getting eBay orders out in a timely manner. Maybe if they're that far behind on website orders they should quit posting stuff on eBay for a while until they can get caught up.
They are not meeting ebay expectations in the shipping department by any means. Look at all the negatives they have been getting. Still, at their volume, 1000 negatives will barely make a dent.

I bought a COMC on ebay order over the weekend. I got an email that they will process the order on June 1. That's approximately 3 weeks. They have a huge amount of cards on ebay. I have noticed that some sellers print the label days before it gets to the PO. I hope this is not the case here.
The order has been updated to shipped today; May 25. That's a week earlier than their previous promise. Good news. This is COMC on ebay, as a reminder.

Last edited:
one more data point:
Requested economy rushed shipment on comc.com 2/7
Arrived 5/21 after several emails and shipping refund.

Still sucks. Picked up 3 cards I needed. Est 4 week ship time. At least it's a good day for a game!

Attachments

• 20210525_183229.jpg
    20210525_183229.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 4