COMC! Let see if their shipping has improved or still the same old 50 Plus days!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The end result. I received a package from COMC (Ebay) on June 1. The order dates were from May 7 & May 10. I paid the base shipping for each lot purchased but they were mailed together. No refund was offered by COMC for the overpayment of shipping. That puts the turnaround to be a little over 21 days when bought through ebay.

26 gold cards that I need for the 2020 Topps update.....lowest price..Sept if it comes within 30 days...will buy more.....if later....will buy less and give them feedback. Best regards, David

Cards were shipped!.....and on June 1...got email from comc.....saying their sorry for the slow shipping in the past.....and they moved the shipment process and hiring more people so that shipping can get back to what it use to be...before the Virus. Best regards, David

I called today about an order I placed last week, their date is now estimated at September 27th. Come on! I emailed to cancel the order, I can pick the same cards up elsewhere for the same price! I guess my good luck on shipping ran out!

Blessings,

Kevin

Cards were shipped!.....and on June 1...got email from comc.....saying their sorry for the slow shipping in the past.....and they moved the shipment process and hiring more people so that shipping can get back to what it use to be...before the Virus. Best regards, David
I'd have to say that's fast seeing I'm 1 month in now.

I called today about an order I placed last week, their date is now estimated at September 27th. Come on! I emailed to cancel the order, I can pick the same cards up elsewhere for the same price! I guess my good luck on shipping ran out!

Blessings,

Kevin

Hi Kevin -

What number did you call? When I call their customer service number (1-800-517-3540), it says they no longer have phone support, only email. The problem is they are basically ignoring my emails. I'm hoping you have a different phone number!

Thanks!

Scobes

Hi Kevin -

What number did you call? When I call their customer service number (1-800-517-3540), it says they no longer have phone support, only email. The problem is they are basically ignoring my emails. I'm hoping you have a different phone number!

Thanks!

Scobes
@Scobes

I got the same message at that number. The recording suggested writing Urgent in the subject line, which i did. How long have you been waiting for a reply??

@Scobes

I got the same message at that number. The recording suggested writing Urgent in the subject line, which i did. How long have you been waiting for a reply??

Yeah, I tried the whole 'urgent' thing too. Doesn't really work. I placed my order on November 30th. When I emailed them again this week, I requested a phone number to speak with a supervisor.

Scobes

Yeah, I tried the whole 'urgent' thing too. Doesn't really work. I placed my order on November 30th. When I emailed them again this week, I requested a phone number to speak with a supervisor.

Scobes
@Scobes

Judas priest.

I guess you could initiate a return when you receive the cards??

@Scobes

Judas priest.

I guess you could initiate a return when you receive the cards??

Well, it's a 400+ card order. That might account for some of the reason it's taking a while. I just want the dang cards. I don't know what to do with them barely giving me any response the last few months!

Scobes

Ha, I justed noticed there ebay back. Well over 1,000 negative in the last month alone. Jeez

Well, it's a 400+ card order. That might account for some of the reason it's taking a while. I just want the dang cards. I don't know what to do with them barely giving me any response the last few months!

Scobes
Lets get that order filled people!

What a joke, I just got a email stating the following.

Hello,

"Thank you for contacting us. Please note that this communication channel is reserved for questions specific to orders placed with COMC via eBay. If you have any questions or concerns about your COMC account specifically, please log into that account and click the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the webpage.

Thank you,
Jake K.
COMC Customer Service"

Well Jake, not from State farm.... my order was through eBay. Hence the reason I contacted you through eBay.

Scobes
FWIW, I had better luck contacting them on Twitter. Whoever runs their social media actually talked to someone in the shipping department when they heard from me. I'm not sure it sped things up at all, but it was nice to hear about my order for the first time in 2 months.

I just requested shipping today (56 cards I purchased over the last year) I was given a date of OCT. 9 for the $4.99 shipping. They wanted $32 for shipping in July. No thanks, I can wait.
Unfortunately, that is part of the problem that has allowed them to get to where we are. People are OK waiting 4 MONTHS for an order to ship and just keep feeding their bottom line. In what other business, unless you are having something grown or built from scratch, does it take that F'ing long to ship a package. That is why the ebay feedback is tanking. Hopefully the stars are dropping too. I don't know if that will ever affect their ability to sell on ebay, but it should. A buyer gets three non-pay strikes and they are gone, but a seller can rack up 1000s of negatives from unsatisfied customers and its business as usual.

Seriously, COMC needs to hurt where they actually feel it, REVENUE! Ole Timmy will get his **** together if his profits take a dive! Sadly we keep giving them our money as fast as we can get it out of our wallets, so nothing changes. Meanwhile, Getsch is getting rich at our expense.

I just opened a case through paypal yesterday for cancellation of my order and a refund. I have emailed twice and Vik was kind enough to contact them for me via twitter and still no responses from comc. I have a little more confidence that paypal will be able to help me out!

Will keep you updated!

Blessings,

Kevin

I just saw a post where two guys have been waiting over 6 MONTHS for their COMC site shipments. One was requested 11/30 and the other was right around Dec 10.

I suggested that COMC should pay their shipping team unlimited OT to anyone who is willing to work until they catch up. Sure, it will cost them a bundle, but the owe their customers. They OWE the Griswold's! (A little National Lampoon Vacation quote humor there).

They have stunk up their reputation like a giant ****. i seriously hope this affects their value and bottom line. This is bordering on criminal abuse of their customer base in many cases.