COMC! Let see if their shipping has improved or still the same old 50 Plus days!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Any new updates? Better/faster shipping yet?

I have my eye on some cards that COMC has but I am really, REALLY hesitant to order. I've been fortunate in the past but do not want to push my luck!

Nothing.....the last message was from another order...with the fee for the virus shipping....this one was the cheapest and so far nothing from COMC .....live and learn. Best regards, David

I got an email finally! My order was canceled as I had requested. Now I am waiting for a refund from paypal still, but am glad that they finally got back to me. This will be my last dealing with them.

Blessings,

Kevin

I got an email finally! My order was canceled as I had requested. Now I am waiting for a refund from paypal still, but am glad that they finally got back to me. This will be my last dealing with them.

Blessings,

Kevin
Kevin - May I ask, why did you ask for a refund through Paypal and not Ebay? Is one better/faster than the other?

Thank-you,

Karl

Nothing.....the last message was from another order...with the fee for the virus shipping....this one was the cheapest and so far nothing from COMC .....live and learn. Best regards, David
Yeah, I'm not going to chance it. Sorry this is happening to you and others.

Kevin - May I ask, why did you ask for a refund through Paypal and not Ebay? Is one better/faster than the other?

Thank-you,

Karl
Karl, that is no problem! I had ordered from the COMC site rather than ebay, so after not hearing from them for weeks,I tried paypal. Unfortunately, paypal didn't open a case for me, but I had just heard back from COMC at that time, so it was all good. Frustrating,but I will feel better when I get refunded!

Blessings,

Kevin

Karl, that is no problem! I had ordered from the COMC site rather than ebay, so after not hearing from them for weeks,I tried paypal. Unfortunately, paypal didn't open a case for me, but I had just heard back from COMC at that time, so it was all good. Frustrating,but I will feel better when I get refunded!

Blessings,

Kevin
Ahh. Makes sense. Thank-you for the response Kevin.

Take care,
Karl

My order that I placed in January that was supposed to ship on 4/13 finally was shipped 6/25 2-day priority mail ( I ordered the economy shipping and they had already refunded me that due to my emails to them) and it arrived today, haven't gone through it yet to make sure it is all there. I might give them another try I have another order that I just placed last week, cards had been accumulating since January that they say will ship in Oct 2021 but hopefully since it is only 60 or so cards they might get to it sooner.

Got an e-mail from the president of COMC.....appears hiring more people and up grading the mailing system......their still having delays ...but they shipped a lot of the cards....so they when from 12 thousand orders to only 6, 500 orders...probably mostly cancelled orders! Did and email back to them! Getting tired of excuses! Best regards, David

Got a reply....we sorry.......for the delays.....ordered first week in June.........delivery date using the economy route.......Sept 20, 2021. Over 3 months! Best regards, David

Got a reply....we sorry.......for the delays.....ordered first week in June.........delivery date using the economy route.......Sept 20, 2021. Over 3 months! Best regards, David
That is absurd. Remember the old "allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery?" This is even worse!!

Blessings,

Kevin

What gets me, and the reason COMC doesn't care about this, is that folks keep buying from them. Until that stops happening, and it probably won't anytime soon, I don't see them getting in any huge hurry to fix the problem. Why should they? They're still selling as many cards as they ever have. They could be selling even more than they ever have with the current state of the hobby.

Their actual losing customers....cancelled orders etc, etc. They claim that they reduced the orders from 12,000 to 6,500......I told them...yeah...probably from all of the cancelled orders.....nothing in their reply addressed this issue and that speaks volumes! Best regards, David

Their actual losing customers....cancelled orders etc, etc. They claim that they reduced the orders from 12,000 to 6,500......I told them...yeah...probably from all of the cancelled orders.....nothing in their reply addressed this issue and that speaks volumes! Best regards, David
I'd say their claim is drastically incorrect. They've received over 25,000 feedback in the last month on eBay alone. Granted, a lot of those are probably from combined orders, but there are probably a lot of folks who didn't leave feedback at all, and that's not even counting the number of orders made directly from the site, which may be what the 6,500 refers to.

I stand by my statement that they should quit posting items on eBay, temporarily, until they can start getting their direct sales out the door in a timely manner. They're taking money over customer service right now, which could end up costing them money in the long run.