Does anyone know postage to Canada?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Last time I tried to send a 1oz bubble envelope to Canada they wanted $6.55.
A 1oz PWE is $1.10.

Rich

Thanks, Rich.

$6.55? Ouch.
Rich is correct on the price to Canada. As for most of the world now, our USPS is asking that very same price as well. I just sent something to Japan and it was the same price as it is to Canada

Last time I tried to send a 1oz bubble envelope to Canada they wanted $6.55.
A 1oz PWE is $1.10.

Rich

I went to the PO today and mailed a 2 oz letter (PWE) to Canada for $1.10. The teller kept lifting up the letter and placing it back down because he couldn't believe the scale apparently. He finally stopped because I was about to say enough of that, it is what it says it is! I'm positive it was 2oz too because I asked him what it weighed.

4oz letter cost me $2.85 yesterday, still way cheaper than a bubble mailer

a batch of 20 chrome cards (or up to roughly 30 "normal-stock cards) sandwiched between two thick slabs of cardboard in a bubble mailer weighs just a shade under 4 ounces .....i shudder to think of the potential for damage that could occur from packing any batch of cards that weighs that much into a regular envelope in an effort to cut corners and save a few dollars.....

a batch of 20 chrome cards (or up to roughly 30 "normal-stock cards) sandwiched between two thick slabs of cardboard in a bubble mailer weighs just a shade under 4 ounces .....i shudder to think of the potential for damage that could occur from packing any batch of cards that weighs that much into a regular envelope in an effort to cut corners and save a few dollars.....

Well, you don't know what I was shipping now do you??? I was simply posting current information about post office rates to Canada. You should try to be less judgemental and collect more facts!

Well, you don't know what I was shipping now do you??? I was simply posting current information about post office rates to Canada. You should try to be less judgemental and collect more facts!

what was being shipped in your case is irrelevant....on a card trading site , when a person asks about the rates for shipping a bubble mailer to canada , you offer up that you shipped a 4 ounce letter (ie , pwe) for significantly less than the rate of even the lightest bubble mailer.....at no point did i say you did anything wrong (you inferred that - perhaps YOU should heed your own advice and be less judgmental or hasty in your assumptions) - i only noted that i would definitely not want to be the recipient of any pwe that was packed with enough cards to weigh 4 ounces.....

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online