Front scan only or front and back?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I Usually Only want to see the back if there is Low numbering personally.

I also hate paying ebay to host more than one photo, so ifi do want to show the back I will use a program like paint.net to create a single image showing both sides of teh card

free accounts get one photo free....

store accounts get up to 12 free....

as for your original question :

with most card a good scan of the front will suffice but if it's a big ticket item or has damage you want the buyer to be aware of so there's no doubt as to actual condition then a picture of the back can be quite useful....

Last edited:
Depends on the card..high end stuff....I like to see the back of the card....any stuff around $15.00 or upper...don't need to see......Best regards, David

The higher the potential value of that card, the more inclined I was to add an additional photo. Otherwise, one and done.

Quote:"Neither, I like a little mystery."

Hey, I got a mystery card I'll sell ya, no image, no description, $19.95 delivered, PM me for addy, LOL.

If a seller has an exceptional feedback profile, and the front looks good, I'll be satisifed with that, and the overall seller description.
Thanks,
Pete

If we're not talking about a particularly valuable card, then No... I tend to be trusting, and leave myself open to getting screwed..which would happen only ONCE. Perhaps this is a flaw of mine. LOL
Pete

Actually you probably should just do a 3D image of each card you sell. Make it interactive so that you can “grab” the image with your pointer and rotate it. Give it a kind of a “Matrix” special effect type of feel.

It would also help if you used smell-o-vision. eBay just added it as an option for $23 (cheap!). I don't buy any high-end cards unless they have smell-o-vision in the auction so I can make sure it doesn't smell like cigarettes or Prince Fielder's jockstrap.
Richard