G'day from Australia.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rekless_Aussie

Bench Warmer
G'day guys,

Have joined up as I have decided to send some TTM requests to some NHL, NFL and baseballers.

I have been collecting TTM in Australia for a few years. Mainly cricket and rugby league.

I would like to send a few baseballs and pucks out. So any advice on that would be great.

I follow the Yankees, Avalanche, Bulls and Colts.

My greatest successes so far would be Stan Musial, Tony Hawk and Peyton Manning.

Cheers Guys.

Jason.

Jason,
Welcome to the bench..glad to have you aboard

I visited Australia in 1998 What i remember the most was going to this thing called Australian Rules Football-My first impression was this is some bad a**
stuff ..The game was between the Hawthorne and Essendon at the time i had no clue what was going on as i never seen the sport before..I've seen the sport a
few times since then..and somewhat understand the rules but haven't watched the game for about 10 years..i wish i could watch the games on computer its an
exciting sport to say the least and its played without pads.

Best,
David

Thanks guys. Dragonslayer913 AFL as we call it is a good game, but if u want hard hits watch rugby league. If u get a chance look up Sonny Bill Williams or Greg bird on YouTube. Those bloke put on massive hits.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online