Hi from Louisiana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

saintsfan67

Bench Warmer
My name is Kevin and I collect Saints and super collect Brees autos..I know a few here and would like to meet the rest of you...So send all your Brees to me please....

Welcome from a Twins collector!

Kevin,

Hello!

Nice to have you at the Bench!

I collect the Minnesota Twins and also the Topps baseball 2001-2012 Gold/Black/Copper/Red serial #d parallels. I am very organized and pretty much know what I have to trade and need so am very easy to work with. If you happen to have any of my wants above, I have 7 pages of trade cards listed in my sig below. I have many cards but only have baseball; no other sports. If you do have any baseball for trade or if anything catches your eye on my pages or if you come up with some of my wants, any time, please let me know. I love trading and am a HoFer with a 5.0 trader rating and over 350 trader points on the Bench and am also a HoFer on Sportscardfun.com! So, you will know from my trading history on both sites, I am honest, reliable and trade a lot!

Take care and I hope to hear from you soon!

Welcome to The Bench. I'm still upset about Favre getting beat up by the Saints in the championship game a few years ago.

Thanks for the Big welcome...I have been in this hobby for a while...I am very trustworthy,Very generous,and understand what the hobby is meant to be...I am not a flipper,But love to trade....I currently have 50 autos of Brees and over a 1000 Nice GU and autos of Saints...I am currently working on collecting 1 of each team..HOFer auto mini helmets...I look forward to being here and hope the scammers are not allowed...LOL

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online