*****Looking For Sports Card Show Vendors*****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yanksfan0134

Bench Warmer
Hey guys! To start things off, I'm coming over here from Blowout Cards Forum. I've been a member there for 3 years and have plenty of feedback with 100% rating. But I'm coming here to tell you guys that I'm looking for vondors for a local card show that I'm having. I'm located in Rhode Island and the show will be held in, probably one of the best 5 star venues in Providence, Right off of 95 south. Were looking to have 100+ tables. We have some great ties with some good sports figures and hopefully can get some in. There is going to be a lot of people coming in and out due to the lack of shows anywhere in the area. Were also looking at JSA and PSA coming down to do some booths as well!. If anybody wants to set up, please let me know. Were looking to bring back the card show industry over here in New England. Thanks for any help guys!