New Guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

astros21

Bench Warmer
Hey, just new here and thought I should introduce my self and such. Anyways I'm currently active on multiple sites: The Bench, Neshek Forum, SCF, and Sweet Spot Graphs. I hope to find this site quite great and increase my collection. By the way I collect Astros autographs and tons more...I will soon be making threads about wantlist and such. Plus I will get my photobucket in my signature and everything situated. Hope its great!

Welcome to The Bench! I have a 2011 bowman platinum auto of Delino DeShields for trade. Any interest in it? Looking for Joe Mauer or Justin Morneau or any current twin prospect for trade. Best regards, David

Welcome to The Bench! I have a 2011 bowman platinum auto of Delino DeShields for trade. Any interest in it? Looking for Joe Mauer or Justin Morneau or any current twin prospect for trade. Best regards, David

Already have Dehields auto thanks anyways!