New Member from Corbin, Kentucky

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mannyfan06

Bench Warmer
Hello Everyone,

My name is Brian and I have been dealing in sports cards since I was a kid. I currently own a sportscard/collectibles shop in Corbin, Kentucky and I deal in a little of everything, but my reason for joining the site is to help people working on sets, or collecting certain players. I am working on a 2012/13 totally certified gold parallel /25 set and am down to only needing around 30 cards and they are becoming increasingly difficult to find, so I was hoping I could find a few on here and get to know some new people to deal with. My Ebay user id is Brianssportscardcorner and I have over 5500 positive feedback.

I am looking forward to meeting new people and making contacts that I can use when I am in need of something, or when someone else is in need of something. Thanks in advance as I know this is a great site from reading postings for the past few weeks and from references of other users.

Brian