Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SoxLoverInNY

Bench Warmer
Hello, My name is Dennis Alan,

I found this site through google search, and decided to check it out. I'm a Red Sox fan, and I mainly collect Baseball. I have other sports, but nowhere near as much as my baseball collection. I collect ANY Red Sox cards. I don't currently have a specific player that I collect more of than others. My cards range from the 60's up to current, although my collecting slowed last year after my youngest daughter was born, but I have slowly started picking it up again. Hopefully I will get some trades done and help myself and others. Thank you in advance for welcoming me to join The Bench, I look forward to interacting with you all. Thanks again

Dennis

Thanks for the welcome. 854Trav, I have a ton of cards from those sets, but it'll take me a while to sort through them, I have my cards sorted alphabetically, except for anything i've gotten over the past year.