Nubi at this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

allesa

Bench Warmer
Brand new to the bench never tried to trade online always a bought cards from eBay for Comc like to get into a little tradeing like to get into a little selling I mainly collect heritage cards and cool inserts

Welcome! I’ve been here for over 10 years and it’s a great place with helpful members. I collect topps flagship and update along with autographs (of players I’ve seen play in person) along with Kirby Puckett and a few others. Hopefully we can trade soon!

Welcome!! There are several heritage collectors on this site so you should have no trouble finding a trade partner. Enjoy!!

I've been here 20 years now. One of the few sites I will work deals on! Welcome aboard.

Thank you all for your kind remarks hope to start trading with you soon have a blessed evening

Welcome! I will be releasing a video on my YouTube channel soon about how to get started trading online, but since you may benefit from this information I’m sharing it here as a special sneak preview. You may find it very helpful for getting started!

Also I do a LOT of Heritage so please PM (private message me) your needs and what you have for trade and we can get going. Welcome to the Bench — this is a GREAT community!

Newbie on here, too. Although I've been on 2 other trading sites, this one seems to have the most informative and knowledgeable (thank you spell check!) collectors of the 3. I think you picked a great one to start out with! What do you collect? Sports/player wise...