Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I know I saw that on one of the sites. I got his Business Address. its in Canada so im going to have to send there. Thanks though

Hi Ben,

Sorry, didn't know you went to 3 at a time..

do you have an address for these??

Wayne Gretzky, hockey
Larry Bird, basketball
Lawrence Taylor, football

Thanks for the help.. Kendall

Last edited:
Reggie Bush does not sign. There was an excellant article posted on another site- that said that many of this past years rookies signed a "unique" contract with this lawyer that basically gives him (lawyer) sole rights to their autographs. Meaning, that Bush won't sign ttm. If I can find the article I will post it here. I think the players were Vince Young, Bush, Leinart, White and two others.

Sorry, my brother was on my account, he emails alot of coaches as well. His names Matthew. he uses ne instead of any. Gonna tell him to stop going on my account LOL but he abbreviates all the time like... 2, ur, nething, etc.. sorry about that!

-Brandon

I just got access to a database of over 200,000 player addresses. And over 1800 home addresses. If you want one feel free to post player names and I will be more than happy to help you out.

Ben

EDIT: I am limiting this thread to only 3 addresses per person per day.If you post more than this I will not respond.

Do you have these baseball players?

Ken Griffey (Sr.) (1986 Topps 40 Yankees)
Rick Sutcliffe (1984 Topps 245 Indians)
Jim Sundberg (1986 Topps 245 Royals)

Got these "vintage" cards from a 2006 Topps Series 2 Rack Pack

Thanks,
ChiSoxFan

Status
Not open for further replies.