Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have these baseball players?

Ken Griffey (Sr.) (1986 Topps 40 Yankees)
Rick Sutcliffe (1984 Topps 245 Indians)
Jim Sundberg (1986 Topps 245 Royals)

Got these "vintage" cards from a 2006 Topps Series 2 Rack Pack

Thanks,
ChiSoxFan

Griffey Sr. Nothing
Sutcliffe:25911 99th St., Lees Summit, MO 64183
Sundberg:2308 New Forest Rd., Arlington, TX 76017

Ben

Sorry Ben!!

Hi Ben,

Sorry, didn't know you went to 3 at a time..

do you have an address for these??

Wayne Gretzky, hockey
Larry Bird, basketball
Lawrence Taylor, football

Thanks for the help.. Kendall

Would you happen to have addresses for these two baseball players?

Mike Marshall from the LA Dodgers. There were two different Mike Marshall's for the Dodgers. The 1st was a pitcher. I need the second guy named Mike Marshall that played for the Dodgers. I picked up a game used bat of his and would like to try and get it signed sometime.

I am also loking for an address for John Cangelosi. He played for various teams in the 80's and early 90's I believe. I have one of his jerseys from his time with the Texas Rangers I want to get signed.

Thanks for any information you can provide.

Harlan

Hi Ben,

Sorry, didn't know you went to 3 at a time..

do you have an address for these??

Wayne Gretzky, hockey
Larry Bird, basketball
Lawrence Taylor, football

Thanks for the help.. Kendall

W.G 650 N. Sepulveda, Los Angeles, CA 90049
L.B Nothing
L.T:C/O Hall of Fame

Ben

Would you happen to have addresses for these two baseball players?

Mike Marshall from the LA Dodgers. There were two different Mike Marshall's for the Dodgers. The 1st was a pitcher. I need the second guy named Mike Marshall that played for the Dodgers. I picked up a game used bat of his and would like to try and get it signed sometime.

I am also loking for an address for John Cangelosi. He played for various teams in the 80's and early 90's I believe. I have one of his jerseys from his time with the Texas Rangers I want to get signed.

Thanks for any information you can provide.

Harlan

M.M El Paso Diablos 9700 Gateway N El Paso TX 79924
J.C. 3209 West 69th St., Bradenton, FL 34203
No Promises on either.Send request first.

Ben

I had success with Marshall during the regular season (he is/was the manager of the Diablos). Took one month - mailed out 5/31/06. He's the only auto I've gotten back that signed the card in green.

Sutcliffe:25911 99th St., Lees Summit, MO 64183
Sundberg:2308 New Forest Rd., Arlington, TX 76017
I sent to Sutcliffe c/o ESPN 8/15/06 and no response yet.
I sent to Sandberg at the address above 4/11/06 and no response yet.

W.G 650 N. Sepulveda, Los Angeles, CA 90049
L.B Nothing
Gretzsky signs through his charitable foundation: http://www.waynegretzky.com/ ... you may have an outside shot by sending c/o Phx Coyotes.

Larry Bird, try c/o Indiana Pacers, but I think you may have an equal chance with Gretzsky as you do with Larry.

Ben

Ben,

I actually have a different address for Cangelosi...I believe this one worked via someone else in January.

John Cangelosi
6201 US highway 41N lot 1080
Palmetto, FL 34221-9337

You can always try that, too.

Ben,

I actually have a different address for Cangelosi...I believe this one worked via someone else in January.

John Cangelosi
6201 US highway 41N lot 1080
Palmetto, FL 34221-9337

You can always try that, too.

Sweet.
I have no problem with people posting different addy's.
I am just using what I read,if you have something that you or someone you know has used feel free to post it.

Thanks!
Ben

Sweet.
I have no problem with people posting different addy's.
I am just using what I read,if you have something that you or someone you know has used feel free to post it.

Thanks!
Ben

No problem, man. I've been acquiring a bunch of Pirates addresses now...for future reference once I get my 2000+ set chipped away a little more. You don't know an address for Jeff King, do you?

Thanks ED...thats the one I have although I have recently seen that Moyer is writing send to citizens bank park.

Amy,
I have been reading this too. This seems to indicate that he won't be sending out the post cards like other Phillies do. It's a little risky to wait until the season starts and send to the Park but personally I would do it. These guys have lives to lead and from what I know of Moyer he's probably out building a hospital this off season.

BTW, did you hear he got a 2 year extension. He's 44 now so that is pretty dang studly.

Eddy,

I believe that is the address where the Moyer Foundation is (was?) located. The office was in Magnolia in a building owned by one of my customers. I stopped by his building one day and saw the Moyer Foundation office. That was a few years ago though, but that address puts it in Magnolia, right around the area I am thinking.

Yeah I always like Jamie Moyer...I am also glad to see him getting the contract extension. I don't really send alot of ttm but I think I am going to wait on this until the season. (unless I can get him in person at spring training.

Curt, it is in Magnolia. I found it throght the Moyer Foundation site pretty quickly. I can imagine it would be a good idea to send there unless you were including a donation.

Amy, I was thinking of waiting until the season starts too. This way I could send a Philles card and have him for both my Phillies and Mariners TTM collection.

I'm mostly excited for the young pitchers that are going to get to learn from Moyer. Guys like Floyd, Hamels, Gonzalez, Happ, and Mathieson I'm sure will benefit greatly by this. Sounds like Floyd is running out of chances to preform from what I have been reading lately.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.