Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a current address for former Chief Deron Cherry?

I saw a success on another site and the address only said All Pro Ford, returned in about 35 days (so it was sent recently). When I googled All Pro Ford all I could find was an article, from 2005, that it had been sold to another dealership from the KC area and was no longer All Pro Ford.

Thanks for any help.

I suggest try googling it again... this time with Deron Cherry's name... can be found easily.

Ron Hassey - C.
Tom Veryzer - SS.
Duane Kuiper - 2ND.
Hassey: 6460 North Thimble Pass, Tucson, AZ 85750 (I tried this w/o success.)
Veryzer: 41 Union Avenue Islip, NY 11751 (I had a success with this addr.)
Kuiper: I had a success with him c/o SF Giants. Not sure if he's still with the team.

I believe Kuiper is a broadcaster for the Giants.

A few questions on addresses in the system -- Roger Craig (the retired Niners RB) is listed with a $5 fee in the TTM Manager, but so is the former pitcher. Do they both charge a $5 fee? I'm only interested in the football player. Also... what about these former Niners?

Brent Jones
Ronnie Lott

I believe Kuiper is a broadcaster for the Giants.

A few questions on addresses in the system -- Roger Craig (the retired Niners RB) is listed with a $5 fee in the TTM Manager, but so is the former pitcher. Do they both charge a $5 fee? I'm only interested in the football player. Also... what about these former Niners?

Brent Jones
Ronnie Lott

They both do charge a five dollar fee per card. What a quinck-dink :).
B.J:5483 Blackhawk Dr. - Danville, CA 94506-6004 (doubt it, not used since 2006 with no success)
R.L:11342 Canyon View Circle Cupertino, CA 95014 (may send photo and return card, not the best of signers)

Ben

Hey, I'm looking for 2 more. One is a tough one, the other one I thought I saw an addy for but cant seem to find again...

Michael Carter (49ers NT)
Scott Mitchell (Lions QB and others)

thanks (I did the search before requesting!)

Hey, I'm looking for 2 more. One is a tough one, the other one I thought I saw an addy for but cant seem to find again...

Michael Carter (49ers NT)
Scott Mitchell (Lions QB and others)

thanks (I did the search before requesting!)

Michael Carter
901 Red Oak Creek Dr.
Ovilla, TX 75754

Scott Mitchell
6037 Greatwater Dr.
Windermere,FL 34786

Do you have Eric Dickerson former colt RB I have had no luck finding one.
Thanks please PM it to me if possible I will keep checking here though for it as well. Also I searched here and was unable to find it.

Do you have Eric Dickerson former colt RB I have had no luck finding one.
Thanks please PM it to me if possible I will keep checking here though for it as well. Also I searched here and was unable to find it.

Not used since 2006...

26815 Muholland Hwy Calabas, CA

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.