Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for all the addys, are any of them tested?

And I only have 2 for today
Phil Hansen (Bills)
Wally Joyner (Angels Padres etc...)

thanks

Phil Hansen - Nothing.

Wally Joyner
518 East 2800
South Mapleton, UT 84664

You can try this address, but there have been few, if any successes for Joyner since 2000. Best shot is c/o Padres in the spring.

oh my, lol. I am going to behave.

Fellow bencher... feel free to read post #1 at your leisure. Until then, have a good day!

1. Just 3 requests per day

I only asked for one.

2. Don't ask for Mega Superstars (Ripken, Pujols, ARod) they simply are too busy to sign.

I don't see Randy Johnson as a Mega Superstar for about the past 3-4 years, with being injured and not having very good years.

3. Don't ask for something someone else has asked for. Use the search feature in the blue area above or PM worldwideed if you can't figure it out.

I did this, I couldn't find where it was asked/answered already.

4. Send active players c/o their teams. Even if it is the off season you are better off waiting rather than trying to chase down a home address. Plus they are all probably duck hunting in Canada anyway.

He is still on the Diamondbacks payroll, but he isn't an active player yet since he hasn't been taken off the DL, as well as no where does it say home address aren't available and/or won't be given out.

5. Please list the Sport with the Player. Like this. And be specific.

Sorry, I guess I didn't follow this one, I didn't specify which Randy Johnson I was looking for. I was looking for the most recent pitcher, but there has been two other Randy Johnson's that have played in pro baseball.

So I am confused about what part of post #1 I was suppose to read that I didn't already. Please let me know if I missed something.

I Need Help With Former STEELER /cowboy Thomas Everett . I Could Not Find The Addy For Thomas Everett Athletics His Company. Any Help Would Be Great . Thanks Brian

I only asked for one.

I don't see Randy Johnson as a Mega Superstar for about the past 3-4 years, with being injured and not having very good years.

He is still on the Diamondbacks payroll, but he isn't an active player yet since he hasn't been taken off the DL, as well as no where does it say home address aren't available and/or won't be given out.

Sorry, I guess I didn't follow this one, I didn't specify which Randy Johnson I was looking for. I was looking for the most recent pitcher, but there has been two other Randy Johnson's that have played in pro baseball.

So I am confused about what part of post #1 I was suppose to read that I didn't already. Please let me know if I missed something.

I guess I will jump in here and say Randy does not sign. No address, sorry.

Ben

I only asked for one.

Well, I am glad you at least read the 1st post. He is on a current roster, so send c/o his team.

P.S. Also, thanks Mort for sharing (at least I think it was you) about Wade Boggs signing... I sent to him and he signed a couple cards for me. Great success to have! :)

Andre dawson please.

Andre is a great signer, but only will sign one for free. He requests a donation for any additional. Please check the TTM database in the blue header at the top of each page. Search for Dawson and you will find everything you need. Welcome to the thread.

Thanks,

P.S. Also, thanks Mort for sharing (at least I think it was you) about Wade Boggs signing... I sent to him and he signed a couple cards for me. Great success to have! :)
Not a problem! I desperately needed Boggs for the 83 Fleer set. I sent one earlier w/o success, but the 2nd time was a charm!

Andre is a great signer, but only will sign one for free. He requests a donation for any additional. Please check the TTM database in the blue header at the top of each page. Search for Dawson and you will find everything you need. Welcome to the thread.

Thanks,

Is that per time you send out?

Is that per time you send out?
The proceeds of his fee go to charity.

If you send Andre a TTM request, he will return one card with an autograph and include his pricelist. If memory serves me correct, he implies a donation would be nice for the card he just autographed. He gives you an autograph based on the honor system. It's up to the recipient if they wish to honor Andre's request.

Getting back to your question, if you send a single autograph request every few months, could you get a stack of freebies? Quite possibly. That is an ethical question that can only be answered by the individual.

To me, it's well worth the donation. He's got a sweet sig! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.