Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben,

How about any info on JJ Hardy, Bill Hall and Will Clark. I thought that Clark was in the D'Backs organization and planned on trying him during spring training. I know I can sent the Hall and Hardy to the Brewers spring training site also. Trying to find out if these guys sign TTM or home addy's. Thank you very much in advance.

Tom

Ben,

How about any info on JJ Hardy, Bill Hall and Will Clark. I thought that Clark was in the D'Backs organization and planned on trying him during spring training. I know I can sent the Hall and Hardy to the Brewers spring training site also. Trying to find out if these guys sign TTM or home addy's. Thank you very much in advance.

Tom

Hardy and Hall: C/O Team
Will Clark:36170 Pleasant Hill Ct Prairieville, LA 70769-3059 (prolly better luck c/o team)

Ben

Hello,
Do you have the address of any of the minor hockey leagues?

Thanks

Hello,
Do you have the address of any of the minor hockey leagues?

Thanks

I saw your thread yesturday and couldn't find anything sorry.

If you have any teams in particular I am sure you could google em' and find the addy.

Sorry,
Ben

Last edited:
I got WIll clark from the addie posted, but I sent it ina big 8x10 envelope. I guess it might have got his attention and he signed my card :)

Status
Not open for further replies.