Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Obed,

i got ur 'volope today!

sat morning ill get up early to go stand in line for u ;)

btw does anyone have an extra card(s) of the following former astros?

(mine are damaged, i need to get them TTM just some pests got into some of my cards, so lookin for upgrade(any condition is fine)

Davey Lopes( 1 dodgers uni, 1 astros uni)
jim pankovits (any)
Bob Watson(astros uni)
denny walling(any)

thnx

and plmk whatcha need in return.

thnx everyone!

Kevin-Alan

Mr Obed,

i got ur 'volope today!

sat morning ill get up early to go stand in line for u ;)

btw does anyone have an extra card(s) of the following former astros?

(mine are damaged, i need to get them TTM just some pests got into some of my cards, so lookin for upgrade(any condition is fine)

Davey Lopes( 1 dodgers uni, 1 astros uni)
jim pankovits (any)
Bob Watson(astros uni)
denny walling(any)

thnx

and plmk whatcha need in return.

thnx everyone!

Kevin-Alan

OK Great. Look forward to getting the graph :) Thanks so much for waiting for me :) I hope you get some good freebie autos at the show, and maybe pck up some great finds inside the show :)
Obed

Does anyone have a home address for Dave Justice and Mark Langston? On another board they have reported recent successes from Justice's Meiselman 06 address, but they won't part with the address for some reason. You guys seem to be sharing quite freely.....

Also, These two players were brought up earlier in this thread and the Langston address was an RTS and I haven't had success with the Justice.

Thanks in advance!

OK Great. Look forward to getting the graph :) Thanks so much for waiting for me :) I hope you get some good freebie autos at the show, and maybe pck up some great finds inside the show :)
Obed

i cant wait! i leave sat. for TRISTAR to get Mr Obed an auto of some guy named lincoln,(can someone with that name actually be good??)

;)

JK

;)

seriously tho, i go to tristar in less than 2 days!!

hopfully ill sell alot of my stuff so i can get u guys more stuff!

im excited!

troy patton(the astros #1 top pitching prospect will be there!!!)

along w others.

looks like a great show!

thnx

Kevin-Alan

i cant wait! i leave sat. for TRISTAR to get Mr Obed an auto of some guy named lincoln,(can someone with that name actually be good??)

;)

JK

;)

seriously tho, i go to tristar in less than 2 days!!

hopfully ill sell alot of my stuff so i can get u guys more stuff!

im excited!

troy patton(the astros #1 top pitching prospect will be there!!!)

along w others.

looks like a great show!

thnx

Kevin-Alan

:) Thanks again buddy! Hope you have a great time there and find some great deals! :)

If 3 address are still available, can I ask for...

Hi,
With all the TTM that I've been doing lately, I'm trying to send to as many Brooklyn Dodgers 1955 that are still alive. I counted 10.
Can I get an address for Roger Craig, Billy Loes, and George Shuba...thanks!
Jeff

Does anyone have a home address for Dave Justice and Mark Langston? On another board they have reported recent successes from Justice's Meiselman 06 address, but they won't part with the address for some reason. You guys seem to be sharing quite freely.....

Also, These two players were brought up earlier in this thread and the Langston address was an RTS and I haven't had success with the Justice.

Thanks in advance!

No Help.

Sorry.

Ben

Hi,
With all the TTM that I've been doing lately, I'm trying to send to as many Brooklyn Dodgers 1955 that are still alive. I counted 10.
Can I get an address for Roger Craig, Billy Loes, and George Shuba...thanks!
Jeff

R.C: 26658 San Felipe Rd, Warner Springs, CA 92086 (good signer) 5 dollars for card auto
B.L: Nothing (Harvey prolly has something)
G.S: Nothing (Wants 30 dollars for auto :()

No Problem.

Ben

201 Wesley Court Roseville, CA 95661 (No Promises) 10 dollar charge.
Ben, have you seen anyone having a success with Sax upon sending the $10?

I'm just curious because I sent him a TTM request back in May and never heard back. Typically athletes that charge will return the card in the SASE with a pricelist.

Thank you.

Hey I am trying to get the entire 2000 Baltimore Ravens rosters autographs so I was wondering if anyone had a home/working address for these players:

Rod Woodson
Jermaine Lewis
Shannon Sharpe

Thanks in advance

any address'es for the below:
and where is davis/bacon at these days?

dwaine bacon
j.j. davis

bubba mcdowell

i met several pro guys yesterday.

1st golden richards: very nice guy. charged $15/auto..any item..very good signer. took time to not rush and sign and talk for a bit to every person. he signed for atleast 1hr-1:45hr/mins. nice clean sig..

Lee Roy Selmon: another nice HOFer. down to earth. enjoying his fans. $20/item..any item..talked and shock hands w u..very clean sig

bad signer now:

Brad Lincoln. wouldnt talk to u..no charge..horrible guy/a jerk/i feel ashamed to send mr obed his new 8x10 auto pic. mr obed will prob end up burning it. i mean come on, ur signing free, be nice, love ur fans, and sign a clean sig.

Kevin-Alan

any address'es for the below:
and where is davis/bacon at these days?

dwaine bacon
j.j. davis

bubba mcdowell

i met several pro guys yesterday.

1st golden richards: very nice guy. charged $15/auto..any item..very good signer. took time to not rush and sign and talk for a bit to every person. he signed for atleast 1hr-1:45hr/mins. nice clean sig..

Lee Roy Selmon: another nice HOFer. down to earth. enjoying his fans. $20/item..any item..talked and shock hands w u..very clean sig

bad signer now:

Brad Lincoln. wouldnt talk to u..no charge..horrible guy/a jerk/i feel ashamed to send mr obed his new 8x10 auto pic. mr obed will prob end up burning it. i mean come on, ur signing free, be nice, love ur fans, and sign a clean sig.

Kevin-Alan

That sucks he wasn't a nice guy. You would think a newly drafted guy would love to sign and meet some potential fans. Oh well. I will just throw it in my binder then since he was a jerk. But then again, I met Barry Bonds back when he was a jerk for the Pirates (I know he still is a Jerk), and he turned out to be a big superstar, so maybe Brad will follow in his footsteps :)

That sucks he wasn't a nice guy. You would think a newly drafted guy would love to sign and meet some potential fans. Oh well. I will just throw it in my binder then since he was a jerk. But then again, I met Barry Bonds back when he was a jerk for the Pirates (I know he still is a Jerk), and he turned out to be a big superstar, so maybe Brad will follow in his footsteps :)

IF i would have not bought an "auto pack" (0 6 ud update BB) i would have gotten u a baseball instead of the 8x10. ill try to mail ur 8x10 out tomorrow along w Ms Amy's tremie game used bat. u only can make out like 3-4 letters in his name..the 8x10 isnt in pirates uni..i THOUGHt it was the A minor league uni so i got it since it was the only pic. not knowing that it was in UH uni where he went to school at. it sold out(the 8x10 pic) within an hour bc the show opened at 10am on sat and by 10:30-11ish am they were sold out.
i waited in line for an hour for brads auto. i ALMOST sold the 8x10 pic when i found out it was houston's uni not affiliated w the pirates.

but i didnt want to disappoint u, i told u id get his auto, so i got it anyways. if it means any7thing his gf/wife was VERY beautiful, thin blonde she seemed nice..

have u tried golden richards ttm? his auto was super clean and he even inscribed the fb i had signed for a friend. on the fb it was liuke 8 words he wrote very nice. btw brad signed in blue sharpie.
i was only at the show 7 hours so i was ready to go lol. just wish he was alot nicer. did bonds sign ur pic? or just a card?

ty

Kevin-Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.