Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee Roy Selmon
College Football Hall Of Fame
111 South St. Joseph Street
South Bend, IN 46601

larry wilson
Pro Football Hall Of Fame
2121 George Halas Dr. NW
Canton, OH 44708

mr butch found these for me..anybody have any luck/success w either or anybody thru the HOF?

thanx mr ben..on WEHRLI does it say how much he charges/'graph ect (card/pic/mini helmet ect?

thanks!

Kevin-Alan

Lee Roy Selmon
College Football Hall Of Fame
111 South St. Joseph Street
South Bend, IN 46601

larry wilson
Pro Football Hall Of Fame
2121 George Halas Dr. NW
Canton, OH 44708

mr butch found these for me..anybody have any luck/success w either or anybody thru the HOF?

thanx mr ben..on WEHRLI does it say how much he charges/'graph ect (card/pic/mini helmet ect?

thanks!

Kevin-Alan

He wants 15 dollars per auto.

Ben

He wants 15 dollars per auto.

Ben

thanks mr ben..btw is that just on card auto? or is that any item is $15?

he was asking $20 for any item today but after paying for parking($10-15ish) and addmission($10), thats almost $25+ just to get in the door.,.thats alot of $$ w nothing in return especially when you dont have a job ( :( )..anyways, $15 for any item ios way cheaper than it would have cost me plus gas to drive to TRISTAR ..i know he's a HOFER, but is/was he any good?

its for a friend, so i have no idea/ know nothing about him.

ty

Kevin-Alan

thanks mr ben..btw is that just on card auto? or is that any item is $15?

he was asking $20 for any item today but after paying for parking($10-15ish) and addmission($10), thats almost $25+ just to get in the door.,.thats alot of $$ w nothing in return especially when you dont have a job ( :( )..anyways, $15 for any item ios way cheaper than it would have cost me plus gas to drive to TRISTAR ..i know he's a HOFER, but is/was he any good?

its for a friend, so i have no idea/ know nothing about him.

ty

Kevin-Alan

I do not know how good he is/was. It is 15 dollars for any item I believe.

Ben

I am looking for addresses for Manny Trillo and Kent Tekulve. I searched the internet to see if they were coaching somewhere so I could send c/o team, but came up with nothing. Any help would be much appreciated, Thanks, Tom

I am looking for addresses for Manny Trillo and Kent Tekulve. I searched the internet to see if they were coaching somewhere so I could send c/o team, but came up with nothing. Any help would be much appreciated, Thanks, Tom

First of all. Welcome to the Bench!Great place to talk and or trade. Make a thread and introduce yourself.

Manny T. Try the White Sox, he is a good signer
Kent T. Try the Pirates, he is also a good signer.

Once again, welcome and if you have any questions about the site please shoot me a pm. I will be glad to help.

Have a good night,
Ben

Tekulve is signing c/o the Pirates. He is a scout there or something. I got him about a month ago there.
Obed

Is there anything floating around for...

Jody Gerut (The outfielder)
Greg Hansell (pitcher, 95-99)
Jason C. Phillips (not the catcher, the pitcher in 99-02)

Is there anything floating around for...

Jody Gerut (The outfielder)
Greg Hansell (pitcher, 95-99)
Jason C. Phillips (not the catcher, the pitcher in 99-02)

Jody Gerut
623 Rochdale Circle
Lombard, IL 60198

Greg Hansell
1791 West Prescott Drive
Chandler, AZ 85248

Jason C. Phillips
168 Hiller Road
Montoursville, PA 17754

Happy Collecting!
Jim

Status