Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks in advance
Manu Tuiasosopo - Seattle Seahawks
Jim Jodat - Seattle Seahawks
Will Lewis - Seattle Seahawks

M.T:Whatever Harvey 2005 has (Sorry I do not have Harvey)
J.J:Whatever Havey 2006 has (")
W.L:Harvey 2006 Again

I am sorry, I do not have Harvey but I can tell you all three are good signers.

Ben

oscar gamble
does oscar gamble do ttm still?
try this addy
9705 Bent Brook Dr.
Montgomery. AL. 36117-7445

is that the correct addy to reach him?

is it rude to ask in each letter to these guys if i sent him a ball or a pic would he /they sign it ect.

or is that why my 1st 2 ttm guys never replied/signed my card ect?

thanks for all you do

Kevin-Alan

Alright...have more envelopes to address.
my three for the day:

Jeff Stone
Pete Stanicek
Harry Spilman

Thanks,
Robert

Robert,

You could try...

Jeff Stone
RR 2 Box 392
Portageville, MO 63873

Pete Stanicek
525 Wilson Street
Downers Grove, IL 60515

Harry Spilman
4423 St. Phillips Road
Mount Vernon, IN 47620

FYI, I struck out with Spilman c/o Round Roack Express last season, but he used to be a pretty good signer. Signing habits could have changed. Best of success!

Happy Collecting!
Jim

Chris Speier
Mario Soto
Jim Snyder

Thanks,
Robert

Nothing current for Speier.
Soto is still associated with the Reds, and some (like Mort) had success with him in ST.

As for Snyder, is that "James Cory Snyder" or "James Robert Snyder" you're talking about?

Jim

oscar gamble
does oscar gamble do ttm still?
try this addy
9705 Bent Brook Dr.
Montgomery. AL. 36117-7445

is that the correct addy to reach him?

is it rude to ask in each letter to these guys if i sent him a ball or a pic would he /they sign it ect.

or is that why my 1st 2 ttm guys never replied/signed my card ect?

thanks for all you do

Kevin-Alan

It could be the players you tried are tough TTMers. That is Gamble's addy, but he has been a tough TTMer over the last several years. A shame, because he was a great signer when he was playing.

When you send a request to a player, I would mention in the letter why you want his signature. Include a self addressed stamped envelope along with the item you want signed. I hope this is of help to you, and I hope you start seeing successes flowing out of your mail box!

Happy Collecting, Kevin!
Jim

Soto is still associated with the Reds, and some (like Mort) had success with him in ST.
Back in mid-March, I saw a success for Soto on SCN c/o Reds ST so I quickly put a request in the mail for him. You could try c/o Reds in Cincy, I suppose.

In a similar not-so-helpful-because-it's-after-the-fact vein, I got Speier last year when he was a coach(?) for the Chicago Cubs. Signed 3/3 for me in only 16 days...

Jim: Thank you for posting Spilman's home address. I also tried him at R-Rock without a response.

As for Snyder, is that "James Cory Snyder" or "James Robert Snyder" you're talking about?

Jim

It would be James Robert Snyder

Thanks for the help Jim

Robert

Hi, does anyone have current addresses for :
Frank Minnifield (former Browns cornerback)
Chip Lohmiller (former Redskins kicker)

Thanks,
Tom

R.C:Nothing
E.C:Nothing
G.W:2725 Jewell Lane N Plymouth, MN 55447-1737

Ben

Thanks for the addy. Is that Jewell Lane North or North Plymouth, MN? IS there anything about signing history or successes at that address? Just wondering if it is better to get him through home or through the NFL or NFLPA?

What site do you guys use to find people's addresses? I'm looking for the address for Randy Cross, a.k.a Randall Cross. He lives in Alpharetta, GA. B-day is 4-25-54, Wife's name is Patrice.

I keep getting paysites that won't show me the address unless I sign up for a service. I know that all these sites are just using public records to get the info so there must be another place where I can access this info for free? Any thoughts guys?

What site do you guys use to find people's addresses? I'm looking for the address for Randy Cross, a.k.a Randall Cross. He lives in Alpharetta, GA. B-day is 4-25-54, Wife's name is Patrice.

I keep getting paysites that won't show me the address unless I sign up for a service. I know that all these sites are just using public records to get the info so there must be another place where I can access this info for free? Any thoughts guys?

I use a paysite. It does not use public records it just has members that post the addresses they use (most of the time). It costs 15 dollars a year (it is well worth it) called SCN (http://www.sportscollectors.net)

I highly doubt this but you could try it.
155 Travertine Trl. Alpharetta, GA 30022-5196

Ben

Hi - Might I ask for John Montefusco? According to a posting on SCN from May 30, Harvey's 2006 has a good address. Recently I got an RTS to a PO Box in Morganville, NJ.

Also, how about Ben Grieve? From what I can tell he's out of baseball.

Thank you!

Hi - Might I ask for John Montefusco? According to a posting on SCN from May 30, Harvey's 2006 has a good address. Recently I got an RTS to a PO Box in Morganville, NJ.

Also, how about Ben Grieve? From what I can tell he's out of baseball.

Thank you!
J.M: I don't have Harvey, maybe someone else does?
B.G:Nothing

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors