Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything for these?
Ben Petrick
Bill Ortega
Aaron Myette

Thanks,
Casey

Ben Petrick - Harvey 07 has it. Requests seem to come back pretty quickly. (93% success rate, too...)

Bill Ortega - Harvey 07 MIGHT have it. There haven't been any requests since 2006...no successes since Bill's playing days with Memphis. :(

Aaron Myette - Harvey 07's got this one too. 88% success rate, but you mgiht be waiting a month or so for this one back.

(These are for the 02 Heritage set, aren't they? :D These names bring back memories...)

I Saw A Post On A Another Site For A Success Of Dave Stieb . It Said Harvey 07 , I Have Harvey 06 Does Anyone Know If The Addy Is The Same In Both Books. Thanks Brian

Ben Petrick - Harvey 07 has it. Requests seem to come back pretty quickly. (93% success rate, too...)

Bill Ortega - Harvey 07 MIGHT have it. There haven't been any requests since 2006...no successes since Bill's playing days with Memphis. :(

Aaron Myette - Harvey 07's got this one too. 88% success rate, but you mgiht be waiting a month or so for this one back.

(These are for the 02 Heritage set, aren't they? :D These names bring back memories...)

Yes, these are for the Heritage set. :D They do bring back memories, and you learn some interesting (and sometimes sad) things about them, like the fact that Petrick has Parkinson's disease. Thanks for the help.

jflan702- Thanks for the help with the addresses. I will post if I get anything back.

Casey

Yes, these are for the Heritage set. :D They do bring back memories, and you learn some interesting (and sometimes sad) things about them, like the fact that Petrick has Parkinson's disease. Thanks for the help.

jflan702- Thanks for the help with the addresses. I will post if I get anything back.

Casey

Wow...that's quite unfortunate about Petrick...I would have never known!

Alright, how about 3 more for today so I can get a good batch out this weekend: (also for the Heritage set :) )
Kevin Appier (he was asked for earlier in this thread, so SCN probably doesn't have it, but I thought maybe Harvey would. If I shouldn't ask for these in the future just let me know)
Nate Cornejo
Bud Smith

Thanks,
Casey

Alright, how about 3 more for today so I can get a good batch out this weekend: (also for the Heritage set :) )
Kevin Appier (he was asked for earlier in this thread, so SCN probably doesn't have it, but I thought maybe Harvey would. If I shouldn't ask for these in the future just let me know)
Nate Cornejo
Bud Smith

Thanks,
Casey

Casey...not a problem at all. If it said Harvey previously and no one supplied an address, I have no problem re-looking it up now. Sometimes things pop up...anyways,

Appier - yep, still Harvey 07. Must warn you though, no successes have stemmed from Appier since 03. From the looks of it, he appears not to sign cards and send signed pictures...but that, too, is from his playing days.

Nate Cornejo - Meiselman supposedly has it....again, no successes in a while.

Bud Smith - He was playing for the Long Beach Armada of the Golden Baseball League this season...I don't have a home address to offer though.

~Alix

Nate Cornejo
Bud Smith

Thanks,
Casey

Casey,

KA - 30743 Victory Rd Paola, KS 66071
NC - 512 N Washington Ave Wellington, KS 67152
BS - Nothing for Bud Smith, is this hes real first name or just a nickname?

Good luck.

Casey,

KA - 30743 Victory Rd Paola, KS 66071
NC - 512 N Washington Ave Wellington, KS 67152
BS - Nothing for Bud Smith, is this hes real first name or just a nickname?

Good luck.

Bud Smith's real name is Robert Allen Smith, but I don't know if that is going to help. Thanks for the help on the others. How current is the Appier addy?

Thanks,
Casey

Tino Martinez
Dennis Martinez
Dave Martinez

Thanks for any help
Robert

Robert,

Here ya go. Slowly making your way thru the alphabet, huh?

TM - 324 Blanca Ave Tampa, FL 33606
DeM - 9400 SW 63rd Ct. Miami, FL 33156
DaM - 3315 Enterprise Rd E Safety Harbor, FL 34695

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.