Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody had any successes with Jim Abbott lately. Got 2 RTS from these addresses:

Quiet Cove and Purdue Dr.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again in advance.

Tom

I only have the Quiet Cove addy. I've gotten RTS from the ones you listed as well.

Sorry.

You can try this address for Abbott. He was elected to the HOF this year:

College Baseball Hall Of Fame
P.O. Box 6507
Lubbock, TX 79493-6507

ahahahahahahaha ragtop that was a classic post! gets my vote for post of the year!

can you sign my Griffey card while you're at it?!

Hi guys, I did the search thing at the top and the following address for Bob Dernier was listed back in 06 and was wondering if anyone knows it still works or not.

14907 Grand Summit Boulevard Grandview,MO. 64030

Thanks,
William

Hi guys, I did the search thing at the top and the following address for Bob Dernier was listed back in 06 and was wondering if anyone knows it still works or not.

Thanks,
William

That address came back RTS earlier this year. THis is the newest address listed for him:

1242 SW Arbormill Ter
Lees Summit, MO 64082

Thanks,
William

I actually got Bob Dernier at the minor league game this season. If I would have known he was gonna be their, I would have brought some cards. He is some kind of minor league instructor for the Cubs.

Ben

I'm hunting and address and info on Steve Spurrier the old 49ers QB do you have an address for him and do you know if he signs.
Thanks
Terry

I knew he was I was unsure if anyone had tried to send to him or not I got a couple 2nd yrs and I was gonna send one and see what came of it but I thought I'd ask first if there had been any one try with success?

edit- I have never sent to a University how would you go about addressing it? does anyone know or can you help me please?

Last edited:
I knew he was I was unsure if anyone had tried to send to him or not I got a couple 2nd yrs and I was gonna send one and see what came of it but I thought I'd ask first if there had been any one try with success?

edit- I have never sent to a University how would you go about addressing it? does anyone know or can you help me please?

I'm not sure how exactly how South Carolina works, but you would probably address it similar to this:

Steve Spurrier
c/o Unviersity of South Carolina (or whatever the college is)
Attn: athletic Department
(Rest of address here)

I think I'm gonna give it a shot I will let everyone know how it turns out.

edit- I think I will send a card of a little less value the first time I think i need to track down a newer card first.

Last edited:
Ok one more has anyone been able to dig up and address on Denis Potvin NHL player i searched the thread and when the only request was posted there was no luck but that had been awhile back. So I thought I'd ask again if you don't mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors