Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
comet, like it says on the first post, most huge stars don't do well TTM. Of those three guys, there is a total of one successful TTM ever on SCN. You can always try Deion c/o Cowboys and Long c/o Fox Sports.

comet, like it says on the first post, most huge stars don't do well TTM. Of those three guys, there is a total of one successful TTM ever on SCN. You can always try Deion c/o Cowboys and Long c/o Fox Sports.

Didnt really think those guys were really that big. lol.

Thanks though

Starting an enlish player project with my good friend erdoro can anyone help with these retired players?

Tom Waddell
Danny Cox
Keith Lampard
Paul Marek
Les Rohr
Lance Painter

Thank you in advance

Iain and Roger

3 for each that is

consider this 3 for Iain and 3 for erdoro

Starting an enlish player project with my good friend erdoro can anyone help with these retired players?

Tom Waddell
Danny Cox
Keith Lampard
Paul Marek
Les Rohr
Lance Painter

Thank you in advance

Iain and Roger

Tom Waddell
Danny Cox
Keith Lampard
Paul Marek
Les Rohr
Lance Painter

Thank you in advance

Iain and Roger

Tom Waddell
Nothing

Danny Cox
306 Feagin Mill Road
Warner Robins, GA 31093

Keith Lampard
Nothing

Paul Marak
1211 Comanche Trail
Alamogordo, NM 88310

Les Rohr
1340 Wicks Lane
Billings, MT 59105

Lance Painter
2683 East Pinto Drive
Gilbert, AZ 85296

Confusing request coming:

Dave Roberts
Dave Roberts
Dave Roberts

How's that for weird?

The first one played for the 1964 Colt .45s
The second one played for the 1972-1975 Houston Astros
The third one played for the 1981 Houston Astros

Hopefully I don't send the wrong cards to the wrong Dave Roberts!

Confusing request coming:

Dave Roberts
Dave Roberts
Dave Roberts

How's that for weird?

The first one played for the 1964 Colt .45s
The second one played for the 1972-1975 Houston Astros
The third one played for the 1981 Houston Astros

Hopefully I don't send the wrong cards to the wrong Dave Roberts!

Now that's what I call focused TTM collecting!

Dave Roberts (Colt 45's)
17510 Mayall Street
Northridge, CA 91325 (He's been pretty good TTM)

Dave Roberts (1972-1975 Astros)
10002 Windover Drive
Fort Ashby, WV 26719 (Not good TTM. He has done some shows, though)

Dave Roberts (1981 Astros)
41694 Margarita Drive #66
Temecula, CA 92591 (Was very good TTM as a player. Haven't seen successes from him in a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time)

I tried these guys over a year ago with no luck. Anyone have a newer address for them?

Eric King - P. 1063 Stanford Dr. Simi Valley, CA 93065
Rudy Seanez - P. Forget where I found it before.
Tom Brookens - IF. 488 Black Gap Rd. Fayetteville, PA 17222.

Thanks in advance,

Ron

Anything new, address wise from these guys?

Anything new, address wise from these guys?

Looks like you have a group there that doesn't respond to TTM requests, or responds slowly. Those are the correct addys for King and Brookens.

Rudy Seanez
1422 McCabe Cove Road
El Centro, CA 92243

Mike Mordecai
4262 Stef Lane, N.W.
Kennesaw, GA 30152

When I Google this address there's a HOA that comes up w/ a different name, granted it could have changed or it could be because it's a minor celeb or it could just be old info, but HOAs are usually pretty good about keeping this kind of thing updated. What do you think? Link below. Last name Houston.

http://amberwoodhoa.com/members/Directory.htm

When I Google this address there's a HOA that comes up w/ a different name, granted it could have changed or it could be because it's a minor celeb or it could just be old info, but HOAs are usually pretty good about keeping this kind of thing updated. What do you think? Link below. Last name Houston.

http://amberwoodhoa.com/members/Directory.htm

Then chances are he's moved.

I'll say this again, if you are asking for the names of players who broke into the majors in the last 20-years, you need to remember they have a tendency to move frequently. This was the era when salaries escalated tremendously. Middle relief pitchers and part time players making multi-million dollar contracts. You will also find a number of players who made it to the majors, but didn't have a long major league career. These are individuals who have different careers now, after the game, and may not be retired and playing golf every day. These are individuals who will move where their job is, just like anyone else in corporate America. I don't mean to sound rude, but you asked for his address, and I took the time out of my day to find his last known address for you. That is the last know addy, and I'm truly sorry if that doesn't help you.

Maybe if you did some more research, like you're doing now, you might find out where he's located these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.