Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 for today
Dave May
Mickey McGuire
Bob Nelson

Dave May, for whatever reason, is a tough one. I don't have anything current for him. If you do find something, please let me know. I also need him for my 75 and 76 sets.

Mickey McGuire
Nothing

Bob Nelson
(If this is the one who debuted in 1955 it's...)
10830 Wallbrook
Dalllas, TX 75238

One that I can't find on SCN:

Craig Cacek

I was able to track him down a couple of years ago, and he signed backed then, but don't know if the address is still a current one:

Craig Cacek
909 6th Street #3
Santa Monica, CA 90403-2700

I can honestly say I saw Cacek get his first, and only, major league hit in a televised game from Montreal, a single just to the left of the out stretched glove of shortstop, off of Steve Rogers, in 1977.

Rich DeLucia (No successes on SCN. All attempts were through Conrad Weiser HS Robesonia, PA)

Ken Hill (Not an Astro but his returns are so fast I may send one just to have him.)
1360 Shady Oaks Dr
Southlake, TX 76092-4208

I can't believe I didn't say thank you!:eek: I appreciate the help! I'll send the Hill out tomorrow and report any success. Thanks again!
Christian

Thank you! Now there's no rule for making multiple requests on multiple posts, right? I haven't exceded my 3. :) I was looking back and saw this addy for ex-Indian Greg Swindell-
G.S 11987 N. 63rd Pl. Scottsdale, AZ 85254

Is it accurate? It was posted a while back. Thanks in advance!
Christian

Any possibility of getting an address for former Rangers catcher Geno Petralli?Thanks.

Thank you! Now there's no rule for making multiple requests on multiple posts, right? I haven't exceded my 3. :) I was looking back and saw this addy for ex-Indian Greg Swindell-
G.S 11987 N. 63rd Pl. Scottsdale, AZ 85254

Is it accurate? It was posted a while back. Thanks in advance!
Christian

There are a bunch of addresses for him and none of them have ever had a success. You may need to do some research. Here is what has been sent to in the last year on SCN.

620 Brandon Way
Austin, TX 78733

11987 N. 63rd Pl.
Scottsdale, AZ 85254

2900 Sparklingbrook Lane
Austin, Tx 78746

6601 Dogwood Crek Dr.
Austin,TX.85249

Houbb-I posted these a wee or so ago and there are no addresses on SCN, any chance you have some addys for them:
Posted 1/3/09
Paul Gilliford, Mel Held, Dave Leonhard

Posted 1/4/09
Dave May
Mickey McGuire
Bob Nelson

Houbb-I posted these a wee or so ago and there are no addresses on SCN, any chance you have some addys for them:
Posted 1/3/09
Paul Gilliford, Mel Held, Dave Leonhard

Posted 1/4/09
Dave May
Mickey McGuire
Bob Nelson

Wow, I'm feeling dejavu all over again. I know I responded to the 1/9 post. I don't have anything for May or McGuire. The Nelson addy I do have and posted that on the page prior to this.

Paul Gillford
7 Woodland Drive
Malvern, PA 19355

Mel Held
103 Hogan Lane
Bryan, OH 43506

Dave Leonhard
87 Corning Street
Beverly, MA 01915

Status
Not open for further replies.