Question about sending first

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonathan

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have a question about asking someone to send first. I agreed to a trade on another website and the person I'm trading with as alot of people saying that he does not send out on time or he waits several months before sending out his part of the trade. I'm new to the group and this is my first trade. Would I be out of line by asking him to send first.

I would be very careful...because your the new member and this guy or gals probably been there for quite a while....so you might get him or her upset by asking them to send first. This is the main reasons, we have rules, moderators and the trade manager on this site. Best regards, David

Last edited:
I'd ask and if he balks, refuse to send the cards. That is assuming that those who made these claims about him are reliable sources.

Thanks everybody!!! The moderators does a great job with this site and that is why it is the best trading site.

I would point out to him that several other traders have told you that he is a slow trader. Ask him to send first. If he
refuses I would move on.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps