Random Acts of Kindness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Todd mailed me a free card (2011 bowman prospect international card of Dave Sappelt card 37) for my set that I'm trying to finish! Thanks Todd! Best regards, David

A big thanks to Bench Member: Jack

He sent me a 2011 Topps Rich Harden #535 for my PC for free! Thanks Jack!

A little late, but a big thank you to criollos for helping me with my Miguel Cabrera PC. He sent me a 2008 Topps Moments & Milestones Miguel Cabrera #140 Black #’ed 23/25.

Thanks!

A big shout out to Jack, Bobby813, and chieftazmisty for the free cards and/or trades majorly in my favor over the last month. Guys like these make this the best of the boards.

Shout out to Brewer Andy who included an Eddie Mathews G\U card just because he knew I am a Braves fan.

THANK YOU, ANDY!

Big thanks to Jflan702 for sending me a Valverde printing plate for free and to redsoxfan1979 for sending me a Jackie robinson card from 2011 Heritage I needed for free.

You guys rock and thanks so much:)

Wanted to say thank you to andrewcstein for helping me out with the Topps Prime 9 Redemption. I couldn't find a card shop locally to redeem my cards and Andrew talked to his LCS and got me a full set of the 9 cards.

Thank you again Andrew for going out of your way to help me out.

Thanks to Luis Ramirez for the free Torri Hunter auto/gu absolutly ink card! Thanks also to Yankees1 for the help with the free bowman international that I needed for my prospect set. Best regards, David

Not sure who to thank, but a Jason Heyward base Marquee showed up in my mail box this week. It was a great addition to my Heyward PC.

Thank you!

I big shout out to the following

DavidK- sent my son a Griffey Jr card he really needed!
Katster44- helping out in a event that was a huge sucess!

Thanks to you both and this is one of the reasons I belong to this site because of people like yourselves!

Thanks go out to Stanley Campbell (scc76) for sending me a 2011 Topps Walmart Michael Martinez card which killed my Phillies Walmart Team Set! Stanley wanted nothing in return; said he was happy to help a fellow collector complete a set. I'm happy too - because I got that toughie put to bed! :D

Hopefully I can find a nice Tim Hudson to return a favor!!

THANKS, STANLEY!!

Big thanks to chaddie84 who sent me a Josh Gibson co-signers #/125 card I needed for the ole PC:)

Thanks to Billy Judkins, who sends a 2011 Topps Walmart Update Cliff Lee All Star! Billy isn't sweating return fire, and said we'd work it out in our next trade. WE SURE WILL!! ;) Thanks, Billy!

Huge thanks to "vistaviper"...after several trades and purchases he was able to come with the correct 2010 Topps Attax Series 1 Code Card of Tim Lincecum....every other transaction I had made, everybody always sent me the card from Series 2

Thanks again
Robert

Thanks to "fatrat" for sending the Topps(1954)Archives
# 143 "Rollie Hemsley". Thats a set completer!!! :)
Linked your wantlist to Santa,he got back to me and said
he was sending something your way.
Happy Hollidays,
Ken

big thanx to David K. for sending a suprise box of basketball cards when i first moved to mendota two years ago. it ended up being a rough time for me, and finding that package in the mail made joining this site all worth while :)

thanx to everyone for the online friendships, and maybe someday our paths will cross in the real world.

paul

Thanks to "fatrat" for sending the Topps(1954)Archives
# 143 "Rollie Hemsley". Thats a set completer!!! :)
Linked your wantlist to Santa,he got back to me and said
he was sending something your way.
Happy Hollidays,
Ken

Santa comes thru, Ken - sent me a couple Topps 1954 Archives - Granny Hamner to kill that team set, and a gold HOFer Richie Ashburn! Thanks to you both for hooking me up!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Fatrat John