Random Acts of Kindness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The tip of my cap goes to bubby01. We were in the midst of completing a trade. He felt that he was alittle slow in sending out the cards and told me so. It really didn't bother me; because there are times when trades don't get completed quickly. Life, I guess.

Anyway, he told me that he would be sending me some "nice extras"; which I assumed were a couple of inserts or stars. That is what I was set to originally receive. He surpassed my expectations: he sent me not only some extra inserts, but a Phil Hughes GU and a Derrek Lee GU! What made this so special was he didn't have to extend himself in such a nice way; but he chose to do this on his own (a random act of kindness). I look forward to making a trade in his favor in the future!

Rich

The tip of my cap goes to bubby01. We were in the midst of completing a trade. He felt that he was alittle slow in sending out the cards and told me so. It really didn't bother me; because there are times when trades don't get completed quickly. Life, I guess.

Anyway, he told me that he would be sending me some "nice extras"; which I assumed were a couple of inserts or stars. That is what I was set to originally receive. He surpassed my expectations: he sent me not only some extra inserts, but a Phil Hughes GU and a Derrek Lee GU! What made this so special was he didn't have to extend himself in such a nice way; but he chose to do this on his own (a random act of kindness). I look forward to making a trade in his favor in the future!

Rich

Well thank you. I hate making people wait, so I was glad to do it. Thanks again for being a patient individual. :)

i tip my hat to the following 3 whose generosity has reached my humble home :

david k - no surprise here with his well-documented history of giving away incredible items in his weekly contests....(thanks again david for what is still the only griffey auto in my collection !)

chaddie84 - already the recipient of 2 of his "they-ain't-twins-or-vikings-no-more-so-i-don't-need-em-now" freebie lots , i logged on after a month absence to see he had posted up yet another freebie for me....

daktion - treated me to 3 nice custom cards (one with an IP auto to boot) of two of my former south carolina gamecocks who made the nfl but who still have no official cards....

I'd like to thank Yanks21, Kevin D., who has showed appreciation for my purchases by generously, and unnecessarily, throwing in something extra!!

I'd also like to thank Zebrahead1, Raph, who went out of his way to set up an opportunity for us to meet in person the other day, in the Allentown, PA area, to complete a sale. I realize these opportunities don't arise often, so I was thrilled at this chance to talk cards with one of the many great members of the Bench, in person!! Thanks to everyone who I've had the opportunity to deal with!!

Quick thank you to Barry (Pogo Cards) for sending out the last two cards I needed to wrap up my 93 Stadium Club series I set. The help is greatly appreciated Barry!

Bonzomoretti shows again why the Bench is the best he sent me some awesome free cards
Thanks my friend I appreciate it

Mike must have been in a giving mood, a Hank Aaron button showed up unannounced in my mailbox this week.

Thanks Mike! It looks great on my Aaron shelf.

I got double teamed ! First
Baseball Jack sent me a cardI have been looking for, for years ! I cannot htnak him enough !
Then Mikey Bonzomorretti Slammed me with with another list hit...a real tough one...you guys make this place the best....
Thank you so much
THanks for paying it forward !
All the best
BIll

EXTREMELY HUGE THANKS GO OUT TO MELIAH AND CARDMAN2011!!!

I couple weeks after Christmas I received a SUPER SPECIAL present from Meliah. He arranged to have CARDMAN2011 do a wood-burning of my favorite player, George Brett.

Here's a scan of it~

brettwood.jpg

I couldn't be more thrilled with the unique piece and the fact that Matt thought enough of me to go to that trouble and cost. Totally made my day and quite possibly my week.

This site is extra special. I belong to others and this one stands out above all others. People here care and in this day and age we need to support one another.

THANKS SOOOOO MUCH TO MATT AND RICHARD!!!!

You two are the best!

Melissa

A note to thank Mike aka Metsman1986 for the freebie, a sweet Mags Leaf Certified Gold #ed 3/25!

I love this place

Henry

Couple of guys deserve mentioning here - thank you to:

dbarbos1 - for a handful of free 2012 Phillies Topps cards

jeff1975 - for the extra cards he threw in with our trade

Thanks for the kindness, fellas!!

fatrat John

Back again - this time it's Dale (McGrath), who freebies me a couple of 2011 Topps Walmart Update Blues to kill my Phillies team set! Many Thanks to Dale!