Randy Martz at the Gateway Grizzlies game!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Last night our family went to see our local Indy League team, the Gateway Grizzlies. There was nothing about our experience there that didnt just RULE!! There is a great kids area with playground, bounce houses, etc. My son and daughter had a ton of fun, as we sat on the lawn, and there was plenty of room to play!

Randy Martz (Cubs '80-'83; White Sox '83) is a coach for the Grizzlies, who coaches at our local junior college, Lewis and Clark. He was kind enough to sign 10 of his cards for us (some of which are for a 50-50). Biggest single success IP that I have ever had!

Loved our time, will always remember it!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

awesome. the players and coaches for the indy teams around here are great. it's a great experience for kids and the price is so affordable for a family.glad yall had fun

Thanks everyone, it was a blast! I asked Randy to sign in silver, which I dont see a lot on his cards from 80-83, so thought it would be out of the ordinary, they turned out nicely! My daughter carried the board I used out of the stadium and kept looking at it...future collector???

if you think you'll go when the Washington Wild Things are in town, id love to set up a 50/50 if possible. 2 of their coaches played in the majors(Gryboski, Didier)..pm if interested. congrats again

CW, I will check the schedule and let you know, they are in town after I start back to school so it may be difficult, I will let you know if it is a possiblity.....if not, then maybe next season, we will definitely go back!!

Agreed, Dan, he has given a ton to the game! I am going to work on some customs in the off-season, so when we go back next year, he can sign more, he is really a great man!

Thanks guys, my daughter has said "baseball game" almost every day since then!!

Now THAT is cool! You may have had fun, but the most important thing is the kids had fun. Sounds like she did! Way to go dad!