Showing off a new wrinkle to my website

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moose2438

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
So earlier this week, I decided to add a new wrinkle to my website, showcasing the progress of my various Pirates auto collections (actually, I was inspired by worldwideed's website for his Mariners. Thanks for the idea, buddy :D )

Pretty much, it's a list of everyone I need, and those that have scans are those I've already obtained. No scan, no auto (yet).

Just finished my 2000s-now section, and the 20th century is next on the docket, followed by the minors, though that section is going to be brutal to put together.

Anyways, you can check it out here: 2000s to Now autos

Figured I'd show off what I have so far. :D

That's pretty sweet! I'd love to do that to my site. Any suggestions for the best way to go about it? Also out of curiosity how would you even find a list of all Pirates minor league players?

cool website...i have a jason boyd auto for trade that i obtained in person back in 2004...its a minor league card swb red barons

That's pretty sweet! I'd love to do that to my site. Any suggestions for the best way to go about it? Also out of curiosity how would you even find a list of all Pirates minor league players?

As for the site, I use Google sites. It's free, and pretty user-friendly. Then I just link all the photos to my Photobucket account (I'm sure you could probably do it with Flickr or whatever as well).

As for the Pirates minor leaguers...well, let's just say it's a long process. :D I've got a spreadsheet about 3600 players deep.

It's so much easier for me to tell you what TTM's I have for your collection now! I have these, and perhaps a few from you 20th century needs whenever you get those done. :p

Gerrit Cole - certified auto (Leaf Valiant /99)
Octavio Dotel - Astros or Athletics, he has no Pirates cards!
Steve Sparks - Tigers or Brewers

It's so much easier for me to tell you what TTM's I have for your collection now! I have these, and perhaps a few from you 20th century needs whenever you get those done. :p

Gerrit Cole - certified auto (Leaf Valiant /99)
Octavio Dotel - Astros or Athletics, he has no Pirates cards!
Steve Sparks - Tigers or Brewers

I would be interested in a Dotel - uniform never bothers me too much. I don't need a Sparks, as the Steve Sparks I need actually only appeared in about 10 games for the Pirates in 2000, and that was it. After that, he just kind of rode off into the sunset.

I'll see what I can find for a Dotel though.